Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEC DC salary data?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Neither was the Strength Coach Dan hired. That one sure isn't ready!!
    Yep, the workouts are a lot more laid back now. From what I have heard it is a lot more generic than what we had previously. All strength coaches have different philosophies, if I'm not mistaken this guy came from OSU. There is a big difference in the type of kids we bring in and they do. A good portion of OSU's guys come from big schools that have great strength/conditioning programs. A lot of our kids come from small schools that have a PE teacher lifting them.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Yeah that's a good motivator but it wasn't every practice. That's what I was saying. The main thing is leaving it on the field. Chewing them out all the time, in meetings, filmroom, etc will get old.
    So how do you feel about someone telling you how to do your job constantly? That's the recurring theme across all of our DC's. That would get more old than ass chewings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    So how do you feel about someone telling you how to do your job constantly? That's the recurring theme across all of our DC's. That would get more old than ass chewings.
    Not really but you have your "sources" I'm sure. Of course Mullen would be the only coach in history like this. No other coach has ever monitored his staff like Mullen I'm sure.

Ask Bill Walsh assistants. That is who Todd was talking about. Or we can ask Joey Freshwater, he gets constant reminders of what to do by Saban.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 11-21-2016 at 10:55 AM.