Thread: Need help for next Saturday

vCash

Need help for next Saturday

Ive been asked to go to the game with a reb buddy who knows they suck too. Im having a hard time deciding whether or not I should go or stay home and go hunt Saturday morning. If I go I'd like to think we have a shot at winning. I cant make my mind up about whether or not we do. I think we score on them. But can we win? What say yall? What would yall do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Ive been asked to go to the game with a reb buddy who knows they suck too. Im having a hard time deciding whether or not I should go or stay home and go hunt Saturday morning. If I go I'd like to think we have a shot at winning. I cant make my mind up about whether or not we do. I think we score on them. But can we win? What say yall? What would yall do
    Hunting has the better chance of success!

vCash
    Hunt. If we miraculously win just watch it at home on watchespn.

vCash
    We have a shot at beating them but based on history..it is less than 50%.

Forget the out come of the game. You need to do what brings you the most pleasure. Continuing the friendship with your buddy while watching college football? Or hunting.

I was invited too. Not by a good friend but acquaintance. I'm going hunting. Rushing back home and watching on TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    We have a shot at beating them but based on history..it is less than 50%.

Forget the out come of the game. You need to do what brings you the most pleasure. Continuing the friendship with your buddy while watching college football? Or hunting.

I was invited too. Not by a good friend but acquaintance. I'm going hunting. Rushing back home and watching on TV.
    Bad place to be if we are getting the sh** out of us, especially with maroon and white on. Also a long ride home with ur om buddy.