Thread: Tupelo

vCash

Tupelo

Gonna win it huh???? As I said. Nope. Terrible division. Kirk Presley 24 years gone.

vCash
    Who did win? As a neshoba central fan, I check out of HS football in October

vCash
    Madison drilled em. 38-17.

vCash

Doesn't surprise me in the least..........I thougth all year Tupelo

was vastly overrated............
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Tupelo had a lot of turnovers and that skewed the score some to be honest but Madison was still the better team in my biased opinion. Tupelo has some really good young talent though. They will be back. Madison Central and Tupelo seem like a natural rivalry to me.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Tupelo had a lot of turnovers and that skewed the score some to be honest but Madison was still the better team in my biased opinion. Tupelo has some really good young talent though. They will be back. Madison Central and Tupelo seem like a natural rivalry to me.
    The progress the mc OLine has made is remarkable. They have the best O-Line coach in the state.
    Romans 5:8

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    The progress the mc OLine has made is remarkable. They have the best O-Line coach in the state.
    Hevesy replacement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Hevesy replacement?
    If it's still Mike Hendershot then he did at least play for MSU in the 80's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Gonna win it huh???? As I said. Nope. Terrible division. Kirk Presley 24 years gone.
    Hey hey hey.....Back off my wave. You were right!

vCash
    Tupelo will be back. They're full of talented Sophomores one being the Qb.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If it's still Mike Hendershot then he did at least play for MSU in the 80's.
    It is. Mike started at State at Guard in the late 80s. He is the greatest teacher of technique I have ever seen. Truly is unreal the knowledge he has.
    Romans 5:8