Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Om is serious jeopardy of missing bowl

vCash

Om is serious jeopardy of missing bowl

If Kelly is seriously injured.

Pellerin has thrown passes vs wofford, Georgia, and Georgia southern. Here's his passing stats...

5/13 53 yds 4.1 yds/att 2 td 3 int

Rushing...

25 att 96 yds 3.8 yds/att 3 td

If Kelly doesn't play, I think om could lose to both aTm and vandy on the road.

vCash
    Heheheheeeee

vCash
    Good, **** ol miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Pellerin has thrown passes vs wofford, Georgia, and Georgia southern. Here's his passing stats...

Rushing...

And I think we pay them back for last year as well.

Banned
    vCash
    So are we

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    So are we
    If Kelly is out, I like our path better. Our offense matches up very well with ark and om's defense.

vCash
    Did he have a knee?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Did he have a knee?
    Yeah. MRI today

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    If Kelly is out then winning that game is not the insurmountable task we thought it was a month ago.

vCash
    They'll prob rule it a sprain. Will be back in time for our game. Will remind us of one legged Bo beating us a couple years back, when we sat back and put no pressure on him. That was so terrible.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Well who gives a 17 about TSUN !! The least of there concerns should be missing out on a bowl! LOL NCAA HAMMER DROP IS COMING!
    Last edited by maroonwhitedawg3ddd; 11-06-2016 at 09:10 AM.

vCash
    If we play like we did yesterday, I think we should beat them even with MGK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    They'll prob rule it a sprain. Will be back in time for our game. Will remind us of one legged Bo beating us a couple years back, when we sat back and put no pressure on him. That was so terrible.
    Kelly has a potential NFL career. He won't go play for a 4-7 team and risk further injury over the egg.

From bing on knee sprains...

Recovery time ranges from six weeks for a moderate sprain to six months or more for a rupture, which typically requires surgery to repair.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonwhitedawg3ddd View Post
    Well who gives a 17 about TSUN !! The least of the concerns should be missing out on a bowl! LOL NCAA HAMMER DROP IS COMING!
    I care. Om missing a bowl with probation still on the horizon could really help us even more with in-state recruiting. I think '17 is gonna go our way recruiting in miss, but om falling apart down the stretch could jump start '18 and '19 esp considering NCAA trouble

vCash
    The Patterson situation has gone from speculative message board rumor to something has to be wrong with his eligibility . So many QBs are leaving after their redshirt sophomore year like Johhny Football and Jamies Winston . If the kid is the second coming of Archie Manning then why not play him if he is gone after three years? Makes no sense unless the NCAA has Ole Miss by the balls on this one .

vCash
    Ya'll need to go read aTm rant on SEC rant, sounds like this board on most Sundays, HaHa.

vCash

He was walking on it after the game yesterday so it doesn't appear to be all

that serious.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    Well your right about that I do care about them missing a bowl !! MSSTATE7
    Last edited by maroonwhitedawg3ddd; 11-06-2016 at 09:14 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post

Rushing...

Mistakes were made....

vCash
    I told my wife yesterday, I am calling Vandy to UM. Regardless if Kelly plays or not.