Thread: Dakitis

vCash

Dakitis

While info comes from a blog, some are speculating that Romo's injury is more severe than initially reported.

I think everyone knows that Dak has seized the spot and won't be giving it back, hence Romo has now been diagnosed with Dakitis (full disclosure - stole the term from the comments of the blog).

Hopefully, we get to see how Dak and the Cowboys finish the season after their great start and it ends with a deep run in the playoffs....

Also, posted this to help diversify the discussion. Only so many words can be used to speculate on Mullen's future, and I think we've used them all.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/...-admit?ref=yfp

vCash
    I've thought since the win over Cinci that Dallas would slow play Tony's rehab - partly to let Romo get 100% healthy and mostly to not screw with what Dak is doing.

I had already read that article and think it's mostly B.S. - if Dallas was 2-4 they would have rushed Tony's rehab, he would have gone through full practices last week and this week getting ready to start Sunday night.

vCash
    Here's a good article that compares Dak to Wentz from a total QBR standpoint.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-carson-wentzs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Here's a good article that compares Dak to Wentz from a total QBR standpoint.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-carson-wentzs
    That is interesting and a good break down. It is funny to me, the few that have given Prescott a hard time are saying he is just completing short passes. You never hear that rhetoric about Wentz, but in that article it talks about Wentz relying on screens etc.