Thread: Anybody fishing?

vCash

Anybody fishing?

It finally feels like fall and that means some good temps for fishing. The saltwater guys get everything close inshore and the bass guys get some active fish again. I might go to the rez tomorrow if my schedule clears up.

vCash
    I have done less fishing this year than any other I remember but will rectify that next year ... I'm hearing that the season is closing on specs this fall ..... I'm more of an offshore guy but I don't ever remember the season closing in the fall before ... wonder what's up with that ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Does anyone crappie fish here?

My dad said he's been wearing them out at the rez and grenada lake over the past two weeks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Does anyone crappie fish here?

My dad said he's been wearing them out at the rez and grenada lake over the past two weeks
    I know a guy who has been slaying them lately. I usually do just a little crappie fishing in March but that's about it

vCash
    Fishing???? ITs hunting season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdog View Post
    Fishing???? ITs hunting season
    That's what makes it even better less people on the lake.

vCash
    Went to leeville last weekend and had really good red and trout action Saturday afternoon. It was dead when the tides weren't moving though, and very windy. Going back weekend after next.

vCash
    I've killed a few deer already and got some fresh meat in the freezer so I hooked the boat up this afternoon and I'm heading to Kemper county lake in the morning to catch some spotted bass. I will report what I catch when I get back in tomorrow evening .

vCash
    Just back from three hours on a pond in southern Yazoo County. Got about two dozen in the boat, average size about three pounds. Biggest was five. A month ago at the same lake I couldn't buy a bite.

vCash
    Picked up about 10 solid trout under the lights tonight around BSL. Caught quite a few shorts and several rat reds. Perfect weather tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    Picked up about 10 solid trout under the lights tonight around BSL. Caught quite a few shorts and several rat reds. Perfect weather tonight.
    Very nice. I saw a report of white trout being thick under the lights on the bridge. I've never done that but it sounds like a good time.

vCash
    Didn't get a single bite. I'm headed back home early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Very nice. I saw a report of white trout being thick under the lights on the bridge. I've never done that but it sounds like a good time.
    The white trout were very thick. Best chance to get away from them was a jig on the bottom. Pick up 1 or 2 good fish at a light, move to the next one, rinse and repeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemydawg View Post
    Didn't get a single bite. I'm headed back home early
    We all know that feeling from time to time for sure.