Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead season 7 thread

vCash
    Here's something to ponder, will Morgan still believe "all life matters"?

vCash
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-council.html

Some people thought the premiere went too far and was too violent and graphic. Have they watched the first 6 seasons? I didn't see anything Sunday night and different from any other episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-council.html

Some people thought the premiere went too far and was too violent and graphic. Have they watched the first 6 seasons? I didn't see anything Sunday night and different from any other episode.
    It was pretty bad. I watched with a group and many said it was disturbing. Don't get me wrong, everybody loved it, but people in the room looked genuinely disturbed. Lol

vCash
    These people do not need to watch GoT lol
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    It was pretty bad. I watched with a group and many said it was disturbing. Don't get me wrong, everybody loved it, but people in the room looked genuinely disturbed. Lol
    It was intended to be upsetting and uncomfortable. That is one thing they do pretty well is set it up for the audience to be in a certain mindset while watching certain scenes.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    It does for me. Got tired of his character a long time ago. The fake death last season just solidified my feeling too.
    Agreed I got tired of Glenn around the prison timeline. Them teasing his death a couple of times was just trolling to see if people wanted that. Guess they did. They didn't have to do him dirty though and give him an embarrassing death like that. Give him some dignity in death not have his eyeball popping out while he mumbles a Last of the Mohicans quote. Haha I am surprised he agreed to that scene. **** that if you're gonna kill me off a show I have been on for six ****ing years you're gonna give me a good death scene or I won't shoot that damn scene.

vCash
    So...who all is on easy street this morning?

vCash
    So...who all is on easy street this morning?
    Filler episode. Took an hour to go from Dwight strong arming folks for fixins' for a sweet fried egg sandwich to he's just a guy stuck in Negan's quicksand that loves his wife.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Filler episode. Took an hour to go from Dwight strong arming folks for fixins' for a sweet fried egg sandwich to he's just a guy stuck in Negan's quicksand that loves his wife.
    Yes but his wife or ex-wife belongs to Negan. Anyway terrible episode.

vCash
    Who thinks that Dwight ends up turning good. I think he dies saving the life of Daryl in the midseason or season finale. They did way too much backstory on what all he's been through to keep him bad the whole way through.

vCash
    Who thinks that Dwight ends up turning good. I think he dies saving the life of Daryl in the midseason or season finale. They did way too much backstory on what all he's been through to keep him bad the whole way through.
    Seems they are setting it up that way. Maybe Dwight dies so Darryl and his wife can get away or something along those lines.

vCash
    This is embarrassing watching how weak Rick and company look

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He was almost trying to show some fire last night, but I think just being a few days from having Glen and Abraham killed and almost having to cut off Carl's arm is still fresh in his mind. This is all going to lead towards Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom joining forces to fight Negan's group. I'm guessing the season finale. I read over the weekend that Robert Kirkman said that Negan would be gone sooner rather than later making me think he doesn't survive past this season. A thought I just had. It wouldn't surprise me if they somehow took Negan prisoner around the midseason break and kept him locked in that jail cell that Morgan built. They wouldn't have gone to the trouble of showing him building it if it wasn't going to figure prominently in the future.

vCash
    Thought I'd get a side discussion going on this season. Who do you think dies this season?

Near 100%
    Negan
    Negan's RH man
    Dwight
    Eugene
    Forgot his name but the guy mouthing off to Rick at the end of the episode

>75%
    leader of Kingdom
    Gabriel
    Rosita

>50%
    Michonne
    Dwight's wife
    Few more semi main characters of Alexandria

As much as I was wanting to see Carl get it by now I think he survives the show. I know Kirkman has said he knows how the show will end and that Rick will not be a final survivor so I am thinking Carl ends up taking over his spot as leader of whoever is left at that time. You're already seeing him becoming extremely aggressive and standing up for himself and the group. I think a mid season finale in season 9 or 10 sees Rick killed and Carl taking over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Rick is broken. He's Negan's bitch. That was the entire point. And since he is supposed to be the alpha of Alexandria, of course the rest of them are going to follow Rick's lead and tuck tail. Negan has basically broken all of them in one demonstration. And Daryl isn't there to help Rick keep fighting. Negan is working to break him, too.

Negan might be my favorite villain yet. Dude is just a badass. I love to hate him. And he might be the most quotable dude on the show with Abraham. "I will shut that shit down!" I'm really interested to see how twisted the relationship between he & Carl becomes now that he's cuckolded Rick.

We're definitely headed for a fight between an allied Hilltop, Kingdom, & Alexandria versus the Saviours. And now Alexandria has no guns. That's gonna be a major issue moving forward.

Where the hell has Sasha been this season? It's like Kirkman & Co have completely forgotten about her. Granted, kind of a lot to cover these first few episodes. Rosita is gonna die. She wants a revenge she can't get. And just when she was starting to grow on me as a character.

Anyone seen the crazy theory that Daryl & Rick were communicating via Morse Code in the last episode? I call bullshit, but it would be pretty epic.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Sasha went with Maggie to the Hilltop, right? We should see both of them Sunday.

Completely agree on Neegan. As much as you hate him, you love him because he is actually a villain. He makes all the other "bad guys" look like shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Rick is broken. He's Negan's bitch. That was the entire point. And since he is supposed to be the alpha of Alexandria, of course the rest of them are going to follow Rick's lead and tuck tail. Negan has basically broken all of them in one demonstration. And Daryl isn't there to help Rick keep fighting. Negan is working to break him, too.

Negan might be my favorite villain yet. Dude is just a badass. I love to hate him. And he might be the most quotable dude on the show with Abraham. "I will shut that shit down!" I'm really interested to see how twisted the relationship between he & Carl becomes now that he's cuckolded Rick.

We're definitely headed for a fight between an allied Hilltop, Kingdom, & Alexandria versus the Saviours. And now Alexandria has no guns. That's gonna be a major issue moving forward.

Where the hell has Sasha been this season? It's like Kirkman & Co have completely forgotten about her. Granted, kind of a lot to cover these first few episodes. Rosita is gonna die. She wants a revenge she can't get. And just when she was starting to grow on me as a character.

Anyone seen the crazy theory that Daryl & Rick were communicating via Morse Code in the last episode? I call bullshit, but it would be pretty epic.
    I am actually on Team Negan. He is the best thing to happen to the show in the last few seasons. Dude is hilarious yet horrific. It is going to be interesting to see how they fight the Saviors now that they don't have guns.

vCash
    I think there will be a twist and we find Negan has some actual upside once the initial process of making sure you're loyal to him passes. He may actually ending up being noble in some strange ways.

With that said...Negan seems like a head of the snake situation to me. I can't believe one of his own folks hasn't just blown his brains out by now. If Dwight is any indication of feeling among the folks, they don't really seem too happy. Just scared. Rick and them should've just opened up on Negan and company when they were a big mob just inside the gate. Sure, you're gonna lose some people. What is the price of freedom? Now they are disarmed and are truly helpless. There's a lesson in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dump zombie Negan and 30 corpses outside the gate of his compound. Head of the snake. It's over. Those people want an out.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Now have to watch again to see if there's any morse code.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Now have to watch again to see if there's any morse code.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6FshnlJdtqM