Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are you mentally?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Yeah, I care. I care too much. I'll watch our game Saturday night (not LSU). I'll be at the Samford game.

However I have zero confidence we win at UK and even if we do....zero confidence we pull off an upset down the stretch.
    I'm with you there. And I'll also be at Samford. We'll probably meet, as sparsely populated as the stadium will be, especially in 4th quarter.

I look at it this way - even if we'd been a little better, we were never going to be anything special this year anyway. May as well get the bad bounces out of the way.
    Last edited by Taog Redloh; 10-21-2016 at 10:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I'm no longer planning my weekend around college football like I do when we're good....but I AM excited to watch this team develop and grow. I enjoy seeing the future of the program, and to see young guys get better each game. It is definitely less stressful when expectations are lowered, but I'll still be tuned in and excited to watch tomorrow night.

Back when Croom was here and we sucked....I was much younger, but I learned to start watching other things like individual matchups or position groups, to see how some of our younger talent was looking. It was a way to still have interest even after the bowl hopes were gone or if we were down big...bc I can't make myself turn it off. I love the Dawgs too much.

I think our fans wanting Dan gone are giving up too quickly. I think he turns it around. That being said, I've grown up a lot, and was quick to jump on the "Fire Him!" train not too long ago in my life....so I understand where some people are coming from. I also know that he's getting next year regardless, so I wish we'd all come together, quit saying you want him gone, so that we don't sabotage our entire recruiting class. Everyone bitches about talent, then spends an entire season convincing recruits that our coach is leaving or will be fired on message boards, twitter, facebook, etc. Your voices aren't getting him fired this year, so all you're doing is making a tough recruiting job even tougher. But that's just me.

#PullTheRope
    Agreed! +1