Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1209

Thread: Official Game Thread Sponsored by suitsonbikes.edu

vCash
    Great effort. I'm glad we pay 4 mil for great effort! Fitz can't make throws throughout the game to put it away. Ross drops a perfect pass. We got screwed because we don't have a kicker again. Mullen can't manage play calling in the last over time. Our OL is atrocious. Our defense doesn't know what a Tight End is. Our DBs are softer than a baby blanket. Burn it all and start over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I'm not celebrating anything. We aren't very good at all. And it's ******* fault. The players showed some pride though so our program hasn't completely fallen off the earth this week. I want Mullen gone more than anyone but when he is gone most of these players will still be here and they need to play with effort. Which they did tonite. Effort is the minimum and they accomplished that tonite. Mullen be damned.
    I agree that I thought they quit on the season. At least they tried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Quit talking **** about Mullen. This game wasn't lost because of him. Fitz had some horrid moments but this game wasn't lost on him either. IF one wants to blame anybody at all blame Ross for that drop; he might as well have dropped his NFL future with that play as well. We just don't have players in key positions that can make plays in crucial moments. All of these idiots that want to fire Mullen seemed to have forgotten what it was like before he got here. 2-4 to start the season was normal. We're not Alabama or even Ole Miss where we can just reload or pay to play. I knew there would be a year like this and it was only a matter of time because we're a developmental team and we lost so much over the last few years. If you're not behind Mullen or this team then please get off the fan board. I'm sick of hearing ranting about this coach or that coach from all of the fair weather fans.
    Eat a dick.... if that fvcker would have done his job and gotten his staff off their ass and recruited some talent we aren't in this situation. Take that peckerwood poor old MSU elsewhere. This is year 8. Year 8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We have to sign a scholarship kicker. We're 4-2 with a decent kicker. USA is a given, but tonight's short Fg miss gave us no confidence in him to kick it at 3-4 min mark.
    We will never be as talented as Bama or LSU, but we should be able to find a decent fckn kicker. Memphis seems to have a good kicker every year. If we have to burn a couple of scholarships to find one, so be it.

vCash
    Haha I like it and it's pretty true.

vCash
    Quit talking **** about Mullen. This game wasn't lost because of him. Fitz had some horrid moments but this game wasn't lost on him either. IF one wants to blame anybody at all blame Ross for that drop; he might as well have dropped his NFL future with that play as well. We just don't have players in key positions that can make plays in crucial moments. All of these idiots that want to fire Mullen seemed to have forgotten what it was like before he got here. 2-4 to start the season was normal. We're not Alabama or even Ole Miss where we can just reload or pay to play. I knew there would be a year like this and it was only a matter of time because we're a developmental team and we lost so much over the last few years. If you're not behind Mullen or this team then please get off the fan board. I'm sick of hearing ranting about this coach or that coach from all of the fair weather fans.
    If you don't want to hear the truth so somewhere ****ing else. It's inexcusable to lose this game tonight. HORRIBLE. Not as bad as USA. but just a reminder how freaking bad we are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    We will never be as talented as Bama or LSU, but we should be able to find a decent fckn kicker. Memphis seems to have a good kicker every year. If we have to burn a couple of scholarships to find one, so be it.
    Mullen ruined graves in the USA game. His terrible personnel decisions and playcalling cost us that game but he laid on graves shoulders instead. Not saying it's ok for him but Mullen made him a head case with that BS game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    I was surprised it was close but finding a way to lose is just as bad and leaves me just as salty as getting beat like last week.
    Yeah I can't do that. Last week was crap. I can deal with playing hard and getting beat. Defense showed up much better. I can build off of that. So much was the inches and physical miscues that we win in regulation. Fitz doesn't trip he gets big yardage for a first down deep in BYU territory. How many times does a sack strip results in at least a big loss but no we state it up and they gain 6 yards. But that's just ball.

vCash
    I bet you're pumped after this emotional moral victory, aren't you? I don't think having higher expectations than this crap is quite the definition of being a fair weather fan..but you tried! Two moral victories for you tonight!

vCash
    Games like this sometimes make me wish I was a drinking man! Just dang!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    Mullen ruined graves in the USA game. His terrible personnel decisions and playcalling cost us that game but he laid on graves shoulders instead. Not saying it's ok for him but Mullen made him a head case with that BS game.
    If the pressure of a 20 yard Fg at home vs USA is too much for the kid, well I don't know what to say

vCash
    Come back to earth...that's a huge stretch. You have plenty of other things to complain about. That ain't one

vCash
    Blame Ross? after watching that whole game you blame the offense on ross for one dropped pass? Fitzgerald cant read a defense, makes poor reads, has no idea what a check down is, is less accurate than Chris Relf and you want to blame ross. Fitzgerald should of made a play after ross dropped it. He had 4 more attempts! The
    Last edited by state66; 10-15-2016 at 01:37 AM.

vCash
    What are you talking about?

Is he an SEC kicker or a ******?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Come back to earth...that's a huge stretch. You have plenty of other things to complain about. That ain't one
    I'm pretty sure I've made it clear about what I have to complain about Mullen, this is just another one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Yeah I can't do that. Last week was crap. I can deal with playing hard and getting beat. Defense showed up much better. I can build off of that. So much was the inches and physical miscues that we win in regulation. Fitz doesn't trip he gets big yardage for a first down deep in BYU territory. How many times does a sack strip results in at least a big loss but no we state it up and they gain 6 yards. But that's just ball.
    Good points, the strip fumbles and them getting it were such this is MSU football moments. So was Fitz tripping on 4th and 2 I could name more. Its just time for a change in my opinion man. It would be good for both us and Mullen. He did a good job here overall but his flaws and yes some of our flaws killed it in the end. Its gonna get ugly before its over unfortunately

vCash
    It's years like this that one can see who all the real fans are. I'll take the moral victory by the way. Glad we played better overall.

vCash
    It's years like this that one can see who all the real fans are. I'll take the moral victory by the way. Glad we played better overall.
    I think this team from the top down has earned criticism

vCash
    Well I guess I can plan a Disney vacation this holiday season

vCash
    We are horrible in lack of talent, coaching, and year 8 is no place for a 3-9 team! BTW, I am no fair weather fan, but after 52 yrs of loyal support, there is no excuse for this. This is NOT a rebuilding year. It is a total meltdown that will take years to recover from.