Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do people want still want Mullen as the HC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah11 View Post
    I don't understand why people still want Mullen as the head coach. i'm not saying we need to fire him mid-season, but at the end of the season he needs to be gone. Our team has been playing with no effort, if we were loosing and playing with energy and effort i would not be so mad, but loosing and playing with no effort is unacceptable. Dan Mulled is 4-25 against ranked teams, we have lost the last 3 out of 4 games against TSUN, and that right there is enough for me to be ready to get rid of him. This year has been a disaster, we will likely finish 3-9 or 4-8 with another loss to TSUN, our recruiting class is poor with just a bunch of 3 stars. Mullen has done a lot for this program but anyone who quits 1/3 of the way through the season doesn't deserve to coach at this great university. In my opinion is time for a change of scenery for him.
    Because some of us aren't emotional girls?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    after all the time we gave Croom another year of Dan isn't the end of the world
    yes, there is plenty of time to find Croom 2.0 to save us