Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do people want still want Mullen as the HC?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    The thing that worries me is that usually when you see a team that has checked out it's because the coach has checked out. Not easy to get that fixed. Maybe Dan checks back in in the offseason, but I think the bridge has been burningsince 2012/2013 when Dan started his playing class over talent bullshit.
    FIFY. The team and top brass started to slowly turn on Dan during this time due to his not getting the younger talent on the field to out our team in the best position to win. There was a buyout in the making during the 2013 season and if some of you choose to forget, his DGAF attitude was present I. 13. He was just forced to player the more talented players because upperclassmen were injured. Dak came alive and JRob finally got carries. They catapulted our team into 2014, not Dan. Dan was rejuvenated LSU game for a bit like a sick person after they get a steroid shot. 6 weeks or so later Bama put a bullet between the deer in the headlights eyes and his will/spirit was ultimately broken. He's just riding out his maroon paycheck until he can find somewhere else to go. This is basically what he told Keenum this off season.

But carry on you Mullen Sheep, carry on.

vCash
    Nobody can really know if Dan has quit or not, but one thing is for sure the players have quit. Brandon Bryant had a tackle at about the 4 yard line on one of Auburn's td's on just let up and let him walk in. We drop tons of passes,who knows what they do in practice, the oline is apparently too dumb to get out of a stance and if I was fitz i would be letting the oline and hevsey have it cause that is what a leader does. This all falls back onto Mullen who is the head coach.

Right on the money with this. Without senior leadership we won't be able to win.
    Last edited by Landon7799; 10-12-2016 at 09:04 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    FIFY. The team and top brass started to slowly turn on Dan during this time due to his not getting the younger talent on the field to out our team in the best position to win. There was a buyout in the making during the 2013 season and if some of you choose to forget, his DGAF attitude was present I. 13. He was just forced to player the more talented players because upperclassmen were injured. Dak came alive and JRob finally got carries. They catapulted our team into 2014, not Dan. Dan was rejuvenated LSU game for a bit like a sick person after they get a steroid shot. 6 weeks or so later Bama put a bullet between the deer in the headlights eyes and his will/spirit was ultimately broken. He's just riding out his maroon paycheck until he can find somewhere else to go. This is basically what he told Keenum this off season.

But carry on you Mullen Sheep, carry on.
    So he told Keemun that did he? Do you realize how utterly ridiculous that is?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    How did I know you wouldn't believe water is wet. Almost like clockwork your ignorant delusion appears.

Ver batum from Mullen's mouth to Keenum "I'll never be able to win the west at Mississippi state if I could not win it these last two years (2014/2015)." Basically giving up and saying that's the reason he was looking for another job. After which Keenum lost his shit and wanted to fire him in the spot. All of this occurred after Dan shopped himself for the 2nd off season and came back asking for a raise and $500k salary for Hevesy (which would be 6th highest salary for an OL coach in all of college football). End result was no raise, no extension and Keenum telling he and SS they better find a way to make their exit look the best it can for them because of things continue the way they are (lazy recruiting, Dan whoring himself and not fully dedicated to MSU, and coaching changes) they would be forced out.

Tell me where you've seen coaching changes, fire on the recruiting trail, and a team that's playing hard. I've seen a team and coach that had quit, wears shorts and doesn't care that we lose.

vCash
    How did I know you wouldn't believe water is wet. Almost like clockwork your ignorant delusion appears.

Ver batum from Mullen's mouth to Keenum "I'll never be able to win the west at Mississippi state if I could not win it these last two years (2014/2015)." Basically giving up and saying that's the reason he was looking for another job. After which Keenum lost his shit and wanted to fire him in the spot. All of this occurred after Dan shopped himself for the 2nd off season and came back asking for a raise and $500k salary for Hevesy (which would be 6th highest salary for an OL coach in all of college football). End result was no raise, no extension and Keenum telling he and SS they better find a way to make their exit look the best it can for them because of things continue the way they are (lazy recruiting, Dan whoring himself and not fully dedicated to MSU, and coaching changes) they would be forced out.

Tell me where you've seen coaching changes, fire on the recruiting trail, and a team that's playing hard. I've seen a team and coach that had quit, wears shorts and doesn't care that we lose.
    Keenum never at any point said to that to Strickland. Never and that's from Keenum. Dear lord we some of the luckiest AD's and assistants in the world to fall up in position when they are about to be fired or are running to get away from Dan according to some of you people. I don't know which dumb booster told that about Strickland but is probably one of the ones that Keenum has had the threaten on more than one occasion to stay out of this stuff and not to be trying to continue the misinformation campaign. And the first time Keenum had to blast them was 2013 because they started to try to get thing in motion and flat lied to people about things happening to try and turn the fan base.

Dan did not ask for that raise for Hev, he did talk to them about across the board increase for the assistants but it was 10-15%.

vCash
    Like I said in an earlier thread... People just say stuff over and over and suddenly it becomes fact. Now Dan has told Keenum that he'd never win the West?!? Stuff is too funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    Because you Bears hate him. Oh, and he is a good coach.
    My thoughts exactly. Sure sounds like a bear

vCash
    "This"

vCash

Got a recording of that do you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Keenum never at any point said to that to Strickland. Never and that's from Keenum. Dear lord we some of the luckiest AD's and assistants in the world to fall up in position when they are about to be fired or are running to get away from Dan according to some of you people. I don't know which dumb booster told that about Strickland but is probably one of the ones that Keenum has had the threaten on more than one occasion to stay out of this stuff and not to be trying to continue the misinformation campaign. And the first time Keenum had to blast them was 2013 because they started to try to get thing in motion and flat lied to people about things happening to try and turn the fan base.

Dan did not ask for that raise for Hev, he did talk to them about across the board increase for the assistants but it was 10-15%.
    He is probably one of them.

vCash
    Is that you Hugh,time to Ban .
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah11 View Post
    I don't understand why people still want Mullen as the head coach. i'm not saying we need to fire him mid-season, but at the end of the season he needs to be gone. Our team has been playing with no effort, if we were loosing and playing with energy and effort i would not be so mad, but loosing and playing with no effort is unacceptable. Dan Mulled is 4-25 against ranked teams, we have lost the last 3 out of 4 games against TSUN, and that right there is enough for me to be ready to get rid of him. This year has been a disaster, we will likely finish 3-9 or 4-8 with another loss to TSUN, our recruiting class is poor with just a bunch of 3 stars. Mullen has done a lot for this program but anyone who quits 1/3 of the way through the season doesn't deserve to coach at this great university. In my opinion is time for a change of scenery for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon7799 View Post
    Nobody can really know if Dan has quit or not, but one thing is for sure the players have quit. Brandon Bryant had a tackle at about the 4 yard line on one of Auburn's td's on just let up and let him walk in. We drop tons of passes,who knows what they do in practice, the oline is apparently too dumb to get out of a stance and if I was fitz i would be letting the oline and hevsey have it cause that is what a leader does. This all falls back onto Mullen who is the head coach.

Right on the money with this. Without senior leadership we won't be able to win.
    The problem is that Fitz won't step up and take the leadership role that comes with being a QB at any level. It starts at the QB position and right now we're just getting it done. I think Dam is definitely more of a leader than Fitz which we saw at LSU. 2 TDs in about 5 minutes. The guys seem to want to make plays when Dam is in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon7799 View Post

Dan can't keep making the excuse that we're a young, inexperienced team. We've had 5 games which is more than enough to be prepared for life in the SEC. Either it's time for the coaching staff to prepare better or the kids need to step up and start winning games
    Last edited by dawgfan22; 10-12-2016 at 12:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgfan22 View Post
    The problem is that Fitz won't step up and take the leadership role that comes with being a QB at any level. It starts at the QB position and right now we're just getting it done. I think Dam is definitely more of a leader than Fitz which we saw at LSU. 2 TDs in about 5 minutes. The guys seem to want to make plays when Dam is in
    I agree with that. I think fitz needs to step up and be a leader and if that can't happen then we need to get him out and put either Dam in or Nick Tiano in the game. Back to my original argument Lack of effort and leadership. Something needs to change and it all goes back to the head coach.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Like I said in an earlier thread... People just say stuff over and over and suddenly it becomes fact. Now Dan has told Keenum that he'd never win the West?!? Stuff is too funny.
    Like I said to Liverfool, you will deny water is wet. Mullen for a fact said this.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Do you realize how utterly ridiculous it is to watch your blind following of Mullen. There are numerous people close to the Athletic department and football program who know what Mullen said to be true. That's why he wasn't given an extension or raise and SS was told he no longer had control over AD and he would be tied to Dan Mullen's actions or lack thereof if coaches weren't released and Dan stopped his antics. I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand. I posted this months ago before SS even was rumored to be leaving.

One of the current football coaches is where my information came from. Guess he was lying about the entire thing.

vCash
    Like I said to Liverfool, you will deny water is wet. Mullen for a fact said this.
    how do you know he said this? thats what im wondering

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post

Dude this information came from a current coach. A coach who was also involved in the raise request. He knows the amounts and Dan wanted Hev $500k. I understand you will tell everyone water is dry if I say it's wet, but open your eyes.

Do you have a pet unicorn?

vCash
    Dude this information came from a current coach. A coach who was also involved in the raise request. He knows the amounts and Dan wanted Hev $500k. I understand you will tell everyone water is dry if I say it's wet, but open your eyes.

Do you have a pet unicorn?
    Whatever. The AD's office disputes that. And it was across the board for all the coaches. 10-15%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat from MSU View Post
    Is that you Hugh,time to Ban .
    How can you make that assumption? Just because i want the best for the MSU? That is absolutely ridiculous and absurd. I don't like Mullen and i don't think he is a good coach. All of yall mullen supporters don't want him gone because yall fear that if we fire Mullen we will be in the same situation that ole miss was in after Cutcliffe. Mullen needs to go after this year unless he turns things around.