Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
The thing that worries me is that usually when you see a team that has checked out it's because the coach has checked out. Not easy to get that fixed. Maybe Dan checks back in in the offseason, but I think the bridge has been burningsince 2012/2013 when Dan started his playing class over talent bullshit.
FIFY. The team and top brass started to slowly turn on Dan during this time due to his not getting the younger talent on the field to out our team in the best position to win. There was a buyout in the making during the 2013 season and if some of you choose to forget, his DGAF attitude was present I. 13. He was just forced to player the more talented players because upperclassmen were injured. Dak came alive and JRob finally got carries. They catapulted our team into 2014, not Dan. Dan was rejuvenated LSU game for a bit like a sick person after they get a steroid shot. 6 weeks or so later Bama put a bullet between the deer in the headlights eyes and his will/spirit was ultimately broken. He's just riding out his maroon paycheck until he can find somewhere else to go. This is basically what he told Keenum this off season.

But carry on you Mullen Sheep, carry on.