Thread: For Hunters and Fisherme

vCash

For Hunters and Fisherme

Bass Pro bought Cabelas for $5.5 billion.

vCash
    Post needs Dr Evil holding his pinky up to his mouth.

vCash
    I just hope Bass Pro upgrades their junk to Cabela's quality. I refuse to but clothes and much anything else from Bass Pro.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    I just hope Bass Pro upgrades their junk to Cabela's quality. I refuse to but clothes and much anything else from Bass Pro.
    Cabelas has some high quality hunting gear. I bought a cold gear suit last year and it's the best piece of hunting clothes I have. But they also charge a lot more too

vCash
    Perfect post for the Outdoor Dawg forum. Everyone should drop by. Good group of hunters, fisherman, grill masters, and bourbon enthusiast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Cabelas has some high quality hunting gear. I bought a cold gear suit last year and it's the best piece of hunting clothes I have. But they also charge a lot more too
    man. i'm gonna miss the cabela's hunting gear. I have waders and tons of other stuff in cabela's brand. never been a huge fan of the red head brand

vCash
    The head of Bass Pro said that they won't be changing much at all and Cabelas will be a stand alone group. The only thing you may see is more boat lines for sale at Cabelas. I like both and am glad they will be staying about the same.

vCash
    Cabelas ran into trouble when they began to sell shares and allowed folks to get a controlling interest. They were doomed after that. At least an outdoor company will be in charge instead of corporate raiders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    The head of Bass Pro said that they won't be changing much at all and Cabelas will be a stand alone group. The only thing you may see is more boat lines for sale at Cabelas. I like both and am glad they will be staying about the same.
    So Cabelas will remain it's own brand, owned by Bass Pro?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    So Cabelas will remain it's own brand, owned by Bass Pro?
    Yes. They plan on expanding the Cabela's to other places as well as keeping its headquarters in Nebraska.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    Yes. They plan on expanding the Cabela's to other places as well as keeping its headquarters in Nebraska.
    New Cabela's just opened up on the west side of Richmond VA.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Johnnie Morris who owns BPS also bought Ranger Boats either last year or earlier this year. Cabelas is a Ranger dealer as well.

vCash
    His boat company owns Ranger, Nitro, Triton, Stratus, Tracker, etc. He is amassing a fishing outdoors empire.

vCash
    Cabela's Customer Service ROCKS!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17