Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West World Premier on HBO

vCash
    I think that this makes the timeline theory more likely. I think Bernaurd is a copy of Arnold. Bernaurd late night sessions with Dolores is in the past.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Good episode last night. Love how the did the Benard reveal.
    I'm just f'n lost... there's so many twists and turns, I can't tell who's real or not anymore... but hooked nevertheless
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    I'm just f'n lost... there's so many twists and turns, I can't tell who's real or not anymore... but hooked nevertheless

I think it's best to just watch the show. Don't bother trying to solve everything before it plays out. Just sit back and enjoy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barking 13 View Post
    Yep, I watched something on Youtube where they spliced scenes together that would correct the timeline. It makes more sense that way. It has been renewed for Season 2 so I hope we get some kind of answer to what the hell is going on and not have it drag out until next year.

There is so many loose threads right now that I hope it doesn't become like Lost. I hope they actually know where they are going with everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Yep, I watched something on Youtube where they spliced scenes together that would correct the timeline. It makes more sense that way. It has been renewed for Season 2 so I hope we get some kind of answer to what the hell is going on and not have it drag out until next year.

There is so many loose threads right now that I hope it doesn't become like Lost. I hope they actually know where they are going with everything.
    Could you post a link?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAYn_Man View Post
    Could you post a link?
    I could try to find it but it was embedded in an article that I read.

vCash
    So Bernaurd was a Host of Arnold that Ford created because he missed his friend. Interesting that Dolores said she killed Arnold. I wonder if Ford had her kill him or if she went haywire. It seems Teddy went crazy and murdered the town. I am wondering if he is really Wyatt and will "wake up" when he gets through the maze. I am pretty sure William is the man in black. It would be interesting to know if he really was raping her those times at the farmhouse or if he took her into the barn and talked to her. He did seem to go pretty dark with killing that whole camp and chopping them up so he just might be a bad guy now. He definitely was a bad guy when he killed the host and her daughter.

My theory is this is actually a sequel to the movie. Hosts killed humans and the park was going to go under until William used his titan of industry muscles to keep the park open. They rebooted every host but Arnold viewed them as his children and buried code deep in their subconcious.

vCash
    That was interesting....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That was interesting....
    indeed... tied a lot of things together
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    I thought they tied everything together well. I am interested to see how they create a 2nd season from that ending. Mauve going to get her daughter and Dolores was killing everyone. Everyone is probably dead in the park. There are other worlds since we got to see the Japan hosts.