Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Om/Memphis

vCash
    teams only drop wide open picks against those bastards
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Kelly is good but his receivers make plays. Including engram. He throws a lot of jump balls

vCash
    What makes you guys think they skate on NCAA trouble? If the NCAA had no intention of burying them, then why go out offering immunity to get om more? If the NCAA was gonna let om go with a wrist slap, the NCAA has too much on om already to explain going easy... why would the NCAA make it even worse by getting more?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphadog View Post
    Kelly is good but his receivers make plays. Including engram. He throws a lot of jump balls
    And he's smart to do it... the strength of om's offense is their receiving crew, not Kelly. Kelly is good though

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Why does anyone even remotely think they aren't getting hammered. Name one program that has been investigated twice, and the second time multiple current players were given immunity, and they didn't get hammered.

Bucky has been a Jimmy Swaggart his entire life. Constantly portraying and false image while living a secret life in complete hypocrisy. Bucky putting on a front is like normal people putting on pants. They are going down. Just enjoy the show.

And about the game. Kelly has thrown a handful of passed that could be intercepted. He's just heaving it up. And of course his receivers are catching them. Memphis is putting pressure and using the defense that we, and everyone else should use against them. For some reason our coaches never watch film of the teams that give OM's offense fits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What makes you guys think they skate on NCAA trouble? If the NCAA had no intention of burying them, then why go out offering immunity to get om more? If the NCAA was gonna let om go with a wrist slap, the NCAA has too much on om already to explain going easy... why would the NCAA make it even worse by getting more?
    Because they are lucky s.o.b.'s, that's my only reasoning. I haven't heard anything, I'm just pessimistic about the whole process.

vCash
    I hope Dan watches film of how Memphis plays OM each year. They come out looking a lot more competent than we do against these pieces of shit...both offensively AND defensively. Starts by not wasting plays trying to set up future plays...like we do

vCash
    If a team would show everything to one side and throw back to te on other, it would work and slow om down tremendously.

vCash
    The NCAA doesn't offer immunity if they don't have anything on a school. Offering immunity to people was a dead giveaway that unm is in deep doo doo.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    I'm beginning to believe they either skate completely or get off with a minor slap on the wrist. However, if they do, it should certainly be a cue for us to start ACTUALLY playing the game - doing what NEEDS to be done to, you know, "sway" commitments.
    Sanctions will be rough for them but Freeze ain't getting a show cause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Freeze ain't getting a show cause.
    Hmm.. it gives me good feelings to hear You say this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Sanctions will be rough for them but Freeze ain't getting a show cause.
    I think you're wrong. I think immunity is for the sole purpose of getting freeze

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphadog View Post
    I was just thinking this very thing. The receivers and TE at OM are incredible. Kelly is good but they make him look better than he is.

Banned
    vCash
    I think you're wrong. I think immunity is for the sole purpose of getting freeze
    Man you don't know how bad I hope you are right.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealHastings View Post
    Hmm.. it gives me good feelings to hear You say this.
    Lol... This never gets old.

vCash
    If a team would show everything to one side and throw back to te on other, it would work and slow om down tremendously.
    Boom!

vCash
    Did they call intentional grounding? He was outside the tackle box and the ball was past the LOS

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 10-01-2016 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    Did they call intentional grounding? He was outside the tackle box and the ball was past the LOS
    Yes. Terrible call. Ball was 3-4 yards past the los

vCash
    Ole Hugh gonna make sure his backup QB don't transfer. Pelliran was fixing to bolt like Barett, because the writing was on the wall
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times