Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dick admitted on H to H yesterday that......

vCash

Dick admitted on H to H yesterday that......

The reason Freeze is not on any coaches search list is because no one knows if he will be able to coach or not when the NCAA is done.

vCash
    Admitted?

You mean he didn't deny it, right? Like someone said "the sky is blue" and Dick didn't start yelling "no it's not. It's red and blue." So, what you're saying is that he didn't go totally mental and deny an obvious fact?

vCash
    Double post

vCash
    Seriously? And nobody else is talking about this? Or have I just not been looking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Admitted?

You mean he didn't deny it, right? Like someone said "the sky is blue" and Dick didn't start yelling "no it's not. It's red and blue." So, what you're saying is that he didn't go totally mental and deny an obvious fact?
    They were talking about the LSU job and he was asked why Freeze was not on that list or any other list and he said it's because of the NCAA investigation into Ole Miss and Freeze and that no one knows how the NCAA is going to come down on Freeze. Not word for word but that is basically what he said. I am like you and could not believe it when I heard it. It was somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00. I heard it my self.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They were talking about the LSU job and he was asked why Freeze was not on that list or any other list and he said it's because of the NCAA investigation into Ole Miss and Freeze and that no one knows how the NCAA is going to come down on Freeze. Not word for word but that is basically what he said. I am like you and could not believe it when I heard it. It was somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00. I heard it my self.
    Heard it too....you're pretty close to what he said. I was surprised Wyatt brought it up.

vCash
    One thing I bet that is being missed is that little Dick still thinks that right reverend Freeze has done nothing wrong and that if anything happens he will be forced to take the fall for what assistants and boosters did without his knowledge. He is just a victim in this due to that NCAA rule that head coaches are held responsible regardless. Now, if little Dick admitted that he thought Freeze himself committed major violations I would be floored.

Still, it is at least progress that some of them have come off the 9 over 3 is all that will happen.

vCash
    I heard it and it was Richard who brought it up and Richard who said the reason CHF was not on the LSU list
    is 100% NCAA investigation related. Then our boy Matt said "maybe it's because Hugh currently has his dream job".

Let that sink in who said what.....it was scripted.....still surprised that Richard admitted the NCAA smoke was keeping CHF off coaching search lists.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I havent listened to H2H in over a year. They need to change the name because it doesnt fit the way the show is done. I wish there was more smack talk and back forth between the two sides. Matt is too soft. Right now instead of Head to Head it needs to be called Giving Head To Dick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I havent listened to H2H in over a year. They need to change the name because it doesnt fit the way the show is done. I wish there was more smack talk and back forth between the two sides. Matt is too soft. Right now instead of Head to Head it needs to be called Giving Head To Dick.
    The show needs Fred smoot to take matt's place. No way it happens, but I'd listen if this happened

vCash
    Its like buying a car you know has been in a wreck without looking to see how bad it was damaged.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Dawg-gone-dawgs;621707]I havent listened to H2H in over a year. They need to change the name because it doesnt fit the way the show is done. I wish there was more smack talk and back forth between the two sides. Matt is too soft. Right now instead of Head to Head it needs to be called Giving Head To Dick...yep, been thinking this for a few years now
    Last edited by Drugs Delaney; 09-28-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Is H2H just a local Jackson program? The reason I ask is that I saw an electronic billboard ad today for Head to Head, and it was an al.com billboard. Maybe that's also the name of an Alabama/Auburn program over here.

vCash
    I gave up on H2H a long time ago. I've given up on Matt too.
    Whether it is Dick or his wife, Matt has become a lap dog.
    The Plantation has never won an SEC regular season Championship in ANY men's sport with an integrated team. That defines irrelevance.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Is H2H just a local Jackson program? The reason I ask is that I saw an electronic billboard ad today for Head to Head, and it was an al.com billboard. Maybe that's also the name of an Alabama/Auburn program over here.
    It's on state wide radio...supertalkMS

vCash
    I remember when it first came out. Matt would constantly call out Richard. Now he just pacifies

vCash
    The reason Freeze is not on any coaches search list is because no one knows if he will be able to coach or not when the NCAA is done.
    Well Jake Wimberly said something similar on his show Drive at 5 when a person tweeted in asking if Hugh Freeze would go to LSU. Jake said folks would be leery of going that direction before they knew what the NCAA was going to do.

vCash
    Are you sure you weren't listening to Jake Wimberly instead? He said the same thing.

vCash
    The people that own that radio station are Bear Fans so Matt is the odd man out for sure. I feel sure that it's more than just Dick not allowing him to talk. I feel sure it's the owners as well that have told him not to.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    The people that own that radio station are Bear Fans so Matt is the odd man out for sure. I feel sure that it's more than just Dick not allowing him to talk. I feel sure it's the owners as well that have told him not to.
    The same owners got rid of a political host a few years ago when he wouldn't stop being critical of corrupt state officials. These elected officials helped get the station more $$$$. Their votes and corruption didn't matter. They helped make the station owner rich.