Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stolen from Dawg at Auburn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    And Bradley Sowell. I don't agree with you much, but I agree with you here.
    Newsflash! Freeze cheats! We could have a Tunsil or a Cam/AJ, for that matter, but we don't pony up that kind of dough. So your point is moot.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Agenda again.

Why don't you do it for every position then.
    DL
    Lbs
    CB
    S
    Wr
    Rb

I would have to say we are at the bottom in all of them.

So I guess we might have a hell of a coach who can win more than 70% of his games over 7 years.
    You're right it is an agenda. An agenda of facts that you won't understand.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Those stats aren't from the last 5 years. Breakdown those numbers further by who recruited them then its not an agenda.
    We've got 1 ****ing guy!!!!!!!!! 1!!!!!!!!!!!! So the last 5 years we have NONE!!!!! Agenda that shit.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    We don't sign guys on the OL that can play football effectively at this level. The OL coach then the head coach are directly responsible. It's not hard.

vCash
    That's really bad. I just wish we had some that were good enough to be on an NFL practice squad for a couple years.
    If one good thing comes from Strick leaving, i hope it's this:
    He has the balls to go to Mullen and make him let Hevesy, Knox and Sallach go after the Egg bowl. And then hire a new OL, RB, and special teams/TE coach.
    In any working relationship, you have to be able to identify others' weaknesses and address them. Especially arrogant ass SEC football coaches.
    If les miles fires Cam last year and hires a good, young OC, they might be #2 in the country right now
    Last edited by Dallas_Dawg; 09-28-2016 at 05:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    That's really bad. I just wish we had some that were good enough to be on an NFL practice squad for a couple years.
    If one good thing comes from Strick leaving, i hope it's this:
    He has the balls to go to Mullen and make him let Hevesy, Knox and Sallach go after the Egg bowl. And then hire a new OL, RB, and special teams/TE coach.
    In any working relationship, you have to be able to identify others' weaknesses and address them. Especially arrogant ass SEC football coaches.
    If les miles fires Cam last year and hires a good, young OC, they might be #2 in the country right now
    Pretty sure Day is still on the practice squad. Not much but that's one I believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Pretty sure Day is still on the practice squad. Not much but that's one I believe.
    He is.
    Blaine Clausell is on one too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    He is.
    Blaine Clausell is on one too.
    Thanks, forgot him.

vCash
    Sorry, that was poor wording on my part. I'm saying I wish we had NFL practice squad OL on our roster NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Sorry, that was poor wording on my part. I'm saying I wish we had NFL practice squad OL on our roster NOW
    I believe I could live with that. If we had at least 3, one of which is a center. Gotta open some big holes for Holloway. One D lineman brushing him with his hand slightly and he's down for no gain ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Newsflash! Freeze cheats! We could have a Tunsil or a Cam/AJ, for that matter, but we don't pony up that kind of dough. So your point is moot.
    Wait, what???!!!! Well, I'll be. Thanks for filling me in.

vCash
    The fact that Devon Desper is starting tells you all you need to know about the state of our OL and OL recruiting. Do we not have anyone that can beat him out?

Somebody posted a montage of videos of Desper missing blocks or just flat out getting beat from the UMass game on SPS. It's bad and I mean really bad!

vCash
    And we, the fans and alumni, had to absolutely hammer Hev into submission to get Day an offer. Think about that. The fans were screaming bloody murder trying to get that kid an offer. We realized, before our coaches, how good he was and that we needed him. Between that and the kid from SC that wanted to check out State, and we didn't pursue, I've given up on Hev ever giving half of a shit about recruiting.