After having a few days to calm down I think I have figured out what is so frustrating about Dan.

Before I reveal that let me say this, I think everyone agrees we are not a national powerhouse and our opportunities for huge success doesn't come around very often. Now I also believe most of us want to do whatever we can to help, whether it be donations or just showing up and making noise at every game. Those two things along with any other help we can give our university is what will push us forward and allow us to see more and bigger success.

Now what frustrates me is the 2014 season. That was an unbelievable season! But looking back that season was our shot to make history. We should have been in the playoffs, no ifs and or buts about it. Think about it, even the most optimistic fans know it will be awhile before we are ever in that situation again, and I am not an ole poor Mississippi State fan. I know we can be better than what we are now.

That was our shot and we blew it TWICE, against Bama and Ole Miss. When we made the national championship in baseball I was unable to go, but I knew we would be back again someday. There is no way I would have missed us playing in the playoffs in 2014 though.