Thread: Stricklin

vCash

Stricklin

1.076 mil annually at UF. Not the 1.4 mil that was rumored.

Did we even TRY to sweeten the pot to keep him? The difference was not what we thought.

Something tells me Strick lobbied for the job at the SEC meetings and wanted to get away after taking the bullet for Mullen on Simmons.

And before anyone calls me a UNM black bear troll, I bleed the deepest shade of maroon, by god.

vCash
    I think his deal included bonuses up to $500k also. The ceiling is $1.5M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Something tells me Strick lobbied for the job at the SEC meetings and wanted to get away after taking the bullet for Mullen on Simmons.
    You're thinking way too hard about this. It's simple... Florida is a top-5 athletic program. Stricklin is a relatively young guy. He's done a lot of good for MSU, but he knows everyone has a shelf-life. This opportunity is close to the pinnacle of his profession. Good for him.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    He prob wants to be in sec office at some point. This path leads there. He gone. Time to move on.

vCash
    Just curious, was there some sort of buyout clause or did he not have contract?
    "until the next time you beat a frat guy unconscious, get stoned and think you're Peter Pan"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    1.076 mil annually at UF. Not the 1.4 mil that was rumored.

Did we even TRY to sweeten the pot to keep him? The difference was not what we thought.

And before anyone calls me a UNM black bear troll, I bleed the deepest shade of maroon, by god.
    I think you need a band aid to stop the bleeding.

vCash
    I guess it is obvious why no one in the administration confronted Mullen about shopping...they were too.