Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dak vs Chicago Bears

vCash
    Finally got that 1st TD Pass! OUR QB looks good

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    So happy for him!! Great interview before the game too.

vCash
    Dak is going to make us proud for a long long time! I love it!

vCash
    Finally got it!

Slight thread hi-jack: Has Dez matured a lot since his rookie year? If I remember right, it seems like he was on track to derail his own career early on. I know he's still pretty vocal, but he doesn't appear to be having off the field issues anymore.

vCash
    Man Brian Johnson did a fantastic job coaching Dak, the improvement over his last year was amazing and he's just blossomed since going to Dallas. Stoked for him, great kid.

vCash
    Great post game interview by Dak. He was as he always has been, a leader but a team player, and appreciatiative of the opportunity he has and not saying how great he was tonight, but saying what good players he has around him. Now Elliot, was more of the Me Me player attitude. He talked about himself. Never said anything about the other players or that he had good blocking. Elliot seems to be more of the OM player attitude. Hey! Look at me. Some players are humble and appreciative of what they have, and team players like Dak, and others just want the recognition for themselves.

vCash
    Elliot did go to all the OL right as time expired and looked to be thanking them and congratulating them along with dak

vCash
    Elliott looked a lot better tonight. really read the line a LOT better. No fumbles is a good change too.

Lots bigger challenges coming up quickly

vCash
    I noted Alshon Jeffery plays for the Bears. Never will forget Mullen and Wilson put Broomfield on him at the end of the South Carolina game in Starkville. They won the game at the end on the pass to Jeffery. No way Broomfield could guard him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Dak will get to really show how good this team is over the next 4 or so weeks. 49ers, Bengals, Packers, Eagles.
    Then it will be time for Romo to come back. there is no question he will start again. Even if Dak leads the cowboys to blank and 1. Romo is Jerrys baby and that contract they have on him after re-doing it over and over. no way he can be traded or ride the pine.

Dak.. might get screwed.
    Scooba, I'm not sure Romo will be back cuz he gotta be thinking about his health (and back, and ribs, and...) post-NFL. I know he's gotta give the impression he's working hard and going thru the rehab and all, but in the back of his mind, he knows his body can't keep taking the pounding and not pay the price 5 or 10 years down the road. I guess we'll see...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Great post game interview by Dak. He was as he always has been, a leader but a team player, and appreciatiative of the opportunity he has and not saying how great he was tonight, but saying what good players he has around him. Now Elliot, was more of the Me Me player attitude. He talked about himself. Never said anything about the other players or that he had good blocking. Elliot seems to be more of the OM player attitude. Hey! Look at me. Some players are humble and appreciative of what they have, and team players like Dak, and others just want the recognition for themselves.
    Definitely agree. Sharing the credit and making the team stronger is what makes a great leader, and that's one of Dak's strongest attributes.