Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With all due respect to Dak, Wentz is the best rookie QB so far.

vCash

With all due respect to Dak, Wentz is the best rookie QB so far.

Wentz has looked incredible. Lots of smiles among Philadelphia and Dallas fans.

vCash
    We'll see tonight

vCash
    I'll be watching.

Ram fans are going to get impatient for Goff after watching Wentz and Dak take the league by storm.

vCash
    Wentz now through 3 games has 5 TD and 0 interceptions. He has thrown for 769 yards. Dak also with no interceptions and 519 yards through 2 games.

Dak with 83.1 rating. Wentz has rating now over 100.

vCash
    Wentz has been better... no shame in that. Wentz has been better than more than a ton of non-rookie qbs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Great post, thanks for sharing*****

vCash
    And this is important because??????

vCash
    ^^^no reason. Good point.

vCash
    Thanks for pointing that out to Dak's family. Just what we wanted someone to post.

vCash
    Jerk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgwood View Post
    Jerk
    So I'm a jerk for discussing football on a message board? Dallas and philly fans are both ecstatic over their picks. Wouldn't you be?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the59dawg View Post
    And this is important because??????
    Important because QB is a hard position to solve. Ask the Browns. Philadelphia and Dallas fans both think they have their QB for the next 15 years.

vCash
    Who else in the NFL looks better than one of our former players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Who else in the NFL looks better than one of our former players?
    I always thought Adrian Peterson was a little better than Boobie Dixon. What's wrong with saying both are taking the league by storm? What's wrong with saying both teams should be happy as crap? These guys have both been really good.

vCash
    I always thought Adrian Peterson was a little better than Boobie Dixon. What's wrong with saying both are taking the league by storm? What's wrong with saying both teams should be happy as crap? These guys have both been really good.
    Because it's a jackass thread title..
    And great effort up with the AP / Dixon comparison trying to cover your ass..
    I guess you also think Bryce Harper is a little better than Reid Humphries...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Because it's a jackass thread title..
    And great effort up with the AP / Dixon comparison trying to cover your ass..
    I guess you also think Bryce Harper is a little better than Reid Humphries...
    My mistake I guess. I never intended anyone to think I was bashing Dak, because I'm not. I've just been highly impressed by both. As I said, they are both taking the league by storm. One being good doesn't mean the other is bad. Like years of watching Brady and Peyton Manning. It's okay for both to be great. I promise it is.

vCash
    You sure?

vCash
    My mistake I guess. I never intended anyone to think I was bashing Dak, because I'm not. I've just been highly impressed by both. As I said, they are both taking the league by storm. One being good doesn't mean the other is bad. Like years of watching Brady and Peyton Manning. It's okay for both to be great. I promise it is.
    Peyton sucks though, compared to Brady.

vCash
    So I'm a jerk for discussing football on a message board? Dallas and philly fans are both ecstatic over their picks. Wouldn't you be?
    The new phone books are here!

vCash
    This is a MSU board. Dak played for MSU. So, with all due respect, you sound like a jack-ass.