Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What we can learn from LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Considering we beat Umass, why are we talking about them? As to USA, get over it. We lost our first game in a new era without Dak, Bear, Brown, Brown, Redmond, Jones, etc etc... We are 1-1 in the SEC and improving. The future is bright.
    There is no possible way on earth that you mean what you say on this board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    While I appreciate your optimism you need to take off the maroon glasses. Yes we lost some playmakers but whose fault is it we don't have decent replacements. One Daniel Mullen. The future is not bright and I don't know how you think that. In year 8 our OL is shit, we continue to run a 150 RB up the middle with no real back up. We lose Ross, three OL shump, Holloway and could lose Gray. That's about 70% of our offense. You have no argument cause we are not playing "young" guys. And you don't lose to USA in year 8!!!
    It is what it is. Our main issue is the slight timing between Fitz and receivers that are use to Dak. That is taking care of it self due to reps...

As to the crap OL.. maybe some truth would help. Last year that OL help MSU to a whopping 100th (and TIED at 100th) in the nation in rushing. What are we now? Tied at 33! My point made. It's not the OL's fault that the timing is a fraction off in passing. Those dropped passes would mean sustained drives.

People stated this in 2013... You want to know WHY we will be better?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...-years-Offense

There it is.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    There is no possible way on earth that you mean what you say on this board
    I do. Some things are just what they are. There is no "gotcha" moment. There is no plot. There is no lack of effort... just simple truth.

Just like in the run game. Last year tied for 100th. This year 33... yet the OL SUCKS!

Fitz setting a record... but FITZ SUCKS

Fitz completing 60% of his passes and having alot of the in-completions dropped. and the OL sucks and Fitz sucks and Dan Sucks and Fans Suck! Madonna still sucks with false teeth!

What it has become is laughable. We lost all of our playmakers last year on both sides of the ball.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I do. Some things are just what they are. There is no "gotcha" moment. There is no plot. There is no lack of effort... just simple truth.

Just like in the run game. Last year tied for 100th. This year 33... yet the OL SUCKS!

Fitz completing 60% of his passes and having alot of the in-completions dropped. and the OL sucks and Fitz sucks and Dan Sucks and Fans Suck! Madonna still sucks with false teeth!

What it has become is laughable. We lost all of our playmakers last year on both sides of the ball.
    I'm with you. People act like football is played on a checker board. The bottom line is that men gotta perform or no cigar. If it were a simple game, we wouldn't be so interested in it.

vCash
    It is what it is. Our main issue is the slight timing between Fitz and receivers that are use to Dak. That is taking care of it self due to reps...

As to the crap OL.. maybe some truth would help. Last year that OL help MSU to a whopping 100th (and TIED at 100th) in the nation in rushing. What are we now? Tied at 33! My point made. It's not the OL's fault that the timing is a fraction off in passing. Those dropped passes would mean sustained drives.

People stated this in 2013... You want to know WHY we will be better?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...-years-Offense

There it is.
    I think the perception was that in spite of the losses, our schedule would allow us to learn on the fly without much drop off early in the season with results similar to 2012. The reality is that the losses, and lack of leadership, are putting us in a season more like 2013, where we are having to really struggle to find our way. I really think if the team takes advantage of the off week we can recover from this start and get bowl eligible with a strong run in October. November will still be the bear that it always is. As many predicted early on, the Auburn game will be the critical make or break game of the season.

vCash
    drunkernhelldawg... Agreed. Nobody likes losing and I am happy we are not ok with it. But let's stick to the facts, not make excuses. Just facts.

BrunswickDawg ... I think alot of people expected or hoped there would be no drop off. So far there hasnt been. they just dont see it.

vCash

Why are you still here pumping your moronic sunshine? Nobody's buying. You've got to be the most unrealistic person I've encountered on a message board.