Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check Out This Trash

vCash
    Carl Lawson will have 5 sacks on us in 2 weeks.

vCash
    you can find that and hand pick that same crap from every team and you bashing players by name helps. Keep eating us up.

vCash
    Thanks Lambert for bringing some reality and logic. That is 5 plays lets also watch the other 80 plays. Somewhere in those other 80 snaps 598 total yards were gained?
    Keep Eating Us Up.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Or a turtle.
    Man I laughed so hard at that my wife asked me what was wrong with me. Haha!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JagDawg View Post
    Thanks Lambert for bringing some reality and logic. That is 5 plays lets also watch the other 80 plays. Somewhere in those other 80 snaps 598 total yards were gained?
    Keep Eating Us Up.
    This

Logic escapes some people. Same mentality as those bashing Mullen for being at the Dallas game and not have a neon sign saying MS ST flashing above his head!
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

Archimedes
    vCash
    The two rankin ones really weren't his fault. 7 step drop you have to release as soon as you hit 7 or move up in the pocket. Holloway should have helped rankin out and cut back to set up his block.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    I don't understand the constant remarks by Dan on our being a young team. Check out how many Seniors and Redshirt Jrs are starters. Even Ward, a Senior started at LB last night. Look at Seniors in the OL, the DL, at LB, and reps at RB. Durr is JC, but Smokey is also a Redshirt Jr, I think (the 2 injured players they replaced are also upper classmen). Now the 2 deep may be young. Heck, even our kickers are Jr and Senior.
    We're not young at all- its called Coachspeak

We are a developmental program- so we arent ever young. We redshirt guys to make sure we always have veteran guys

vCash
    I've heard a lot of people say it's a motivation issue when Fitz is in at QB, which pisses me off if true. If they can't play motivated regardless of who they're protecting then they shouldn't be playing college ball.

I get that leadership is important, but there's a difference in that and just being lazy because you don't prefer the quarterback that's in the game.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 09-25-2016 at 11:51 PM.

vCash
    We ran 85 offensive plays, put up 600 yards and 47 points.

How were the other 80 plays?

In most circles, calling college players trash is considered bad form.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    you can find that and hand pick that same crap from every team and you bashing players by name helps. Keep eating us up.
    Exactly! Everyone's jumping on the we suck bandwagon and its snowballing! I know it's umass but dang 299 rushing 299 passing 47 points and we're trash? Cmon man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    We're not young at all- its called Coachspeak

We are a developmental program- so we arent ever young. We redshirt guys to make sure we always have veteran guys
    Thank you, RP!!! I get so tired of hearing about "youth" being an excuse.

Yeah, we're young at QB but we've got experience in ALL WR and RB positions with most OLmen having 2 years (or more) within the program.

On the DL, we can rotate 5-6 seasoned bodies while mixing in 2-3 uber-talented freshmen. At LB & secondary, we are attempting to overcome some attrition but still, we have talent that's supposedly among the best we've ever recruited when one considers the back-ups.

I just hate hearing "youth" be used as an excuse!!!

vCash
    I focused on Desper and the left side of the OL for 2 series in the first half. I will say that Desper is the worst OL I've ever watched try to play LG including High School, JR. High, and PeeWee football. He is completely clueless and it is unacceptable that a Senior is THAT bad. The worst part of it is, he's not much worse than anyone else on the line.

It is a small wonder that we put up 600yds of offense. And you guys think Fitz is terrible? Puhlease... You go stand behind that line and see how you do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Can you imagine what Myles Garrett is gonna do to Rankin??
    he's going to do something to rankin that starts with an "S" and ends with an "odomize"

vCash
    Here comes an unpopular take, I think by and large, our OL has not been this teams problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Here comes an unpopular take, I think by and large, our OL has not been this teams problem.
    Your statement would be better said "Our OL has not been this teams ONLY problem". We have plenty to go around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    We ran 85 offensive plays, put up 600 yards and 47 points.

How were the other 80 plays?

In most circles, calling college players trash is considered bad form.
    This. This. This.

vCash
    Our team averaged 6.4 yards per carry so our o-line is trash?