Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did Anyone else see the Twitter spat with Leo Lewis and J. Banks yesterday?

vCash
    Jamal Peters is pretty thinned skinned as well. When he got that late hit out of bounds that could've hurt us late I sent him a tweet. Maybe I shouldn't have but I got blocked for this.....

@JamalPeters21 when you check your phone. That was STUPID! U better than that

And I absolutely love Jamal. Wish he played more than he does.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdawgy View Post
    Jamal Peters is pretty thinned skinned as well. When he got that late hit out of bounds that could've hurt us late I sent him a tweet. Maybe I shouldn't have but I got blocked for this.....

As Herm Edwards said: "Don't press send!"

vCash

How old are you???
    Take the same advice I give posters on here towards ur Twitter
    Read more tweet less...

Banned
    vCash

Don't tweet negatively to players. Coaches are fine but not our players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    How old are you???
    Take the same advice I give posters on here towards ur Twitter
    Read more tweet less...
    Dude I've been here longer than you **** off and I don't care what my time stamp says
    Last edited by whosyourdawgy; 09-25-2016 at 04:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Don't tweet negatively to players. Coaches are fine but not our players.
    As I said. I shouldn't have but I did at the moment. Still it wasn't that terrible a tweet. It was dumb and he is better than that But I digress.

vCash
    Dude I've been here longer than you **** off
    He should have blocked ur ass... Good for Jamal..

vCash
    Grown men tweeting insults at players...sheesh. If you get to that point you are taking it way too seriously.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Dude I've been here longer than you **** off and I don't care what my time stamp says
    Nobody gives a shit how long you've been here, who the **** you think you are anyway. Don't be ****ing stupid on Twitter to college players. Then double down here.

And I've been here longer than you.

vCash
    How good was our secondary in 2012? Seems like I remember it getting torched. Could be wrong.