Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Anyone else see the Twitter spat with Leo Lewis and J. Banks yesterday?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So banks said he was done with our team? Not a good look imo... tell your friends, family, or whoever is around you. Don't tell the world on twitter you're done with your team
    I absolutely could be wrong, but I took it as he was done watching the game. Not necessarily done with the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boarmassage View Post
    I absolutely could be wrong, but I took it as he was done watching the game. Not necessarily done with the team.
    Hope so... I didn't read tweet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boarmassage View Post
    of course.
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Looks like Banks ended it:

@JBanks_27:
    @TheLeoLewis1_ worry bout winning games not my Twitter that's my school i take pride in that shit y'all should play with more pride
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post

@JBanks_27:
    @TheLeoLewis1_ worry bout winning games not my Twitter that's my school i take pride in that shit y'all should play with more pride
    Awesome!!!!

vCash

@JBanks_27:
    Outstanding.....

I agree with Banks. We have a very immature team & that's a sign of poor leadership

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Hell yes I'm for the current players! I suppose you be happy if they said we suck, Lewis and Bryant are young players and for them saying and taking up for the team is LEADERSHIP!

Our fans, Please!
    Taking to twitter to talk about how they are tough is not leadership.

vCash
    Banks was a 2 star that made the nfl. You are either poor in the use of sarcasm or are the most ignorant poster in recorded history

vCash
    Geez, nice look. Gay version of a cripple fight. Just make this all stop. I hate off weeks.

vCash

@JBanks_27:
    I love that attitude. and yea that pretty much ends it. that's some harsh truth
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by aromatherapy View Post
    Banks was (is) overrated.
    Well I have confirmed you at least went to MSU.
    Your opinion, including that of yourself, is overrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Taking to twitter to talk about how they are tough is not leadership.
    Taking up for your teammates is. I didn't say anything negative to what Banks said, I said "good for Lewis and Bryant", freshman and sophomore.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Team needs to toughen up. Stop twittering anger and start showing your anger on the field. Spatting on Twitter isn't tough. Especially from one of the best players to ever wear our uniform. Not one current player has earned the right to pop off about any ****ing thing. Do something then pop off. Until then keep your ****ing Twitter shut.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDawgEnforcer View Post
    Well I'm taking care of that ****stick

vCash
    I personally don't think it was a good look from either of them. I wish stuff like this was handled privately. Maybe it was and Banks didn't think they listened so he made it public. I think it would be a good idea for Mullen to get these guys together and let them talk. It may be good for Leo and help him develop some leadership. We desperately need some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuid View Post
    I love that attitude. and yea that pretty much ends it. that's some harsh truth
    Totally agree. Sometimes the truth hurts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteDawgEnforcer View Post
    Testify!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Team needs to toughen up. Stop twittering anger and start showing your anger on the field. Spatting on Twitter isn't tough. Especially from one of the best players to ever wear our uniform. Not one current player has earned the right to pop off about any ****ing thing. Do something then pop off. Until then keep your ****ing Twitter shut.
    Agree! rep given.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    I see both sides of this.

Maybe younger kids would be tougher and less sensitive if you had to earn something instead of getting a trophy and a juice box and Krispy treat just cause little jimmy showed up. It used to piss me off that others for a trophy. Not cause I didn't get one out of sympathy. But because I didn't think we worked hard enough to EARN IT.

Then on the other hand the generation younger then me thinks it's just "being real" as long as the say tbh. Folks my age tend to think your just being an asshole. Lol.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Bryant could learn a thing or 2 from Banks about making plays at safety.....as a true freshman.