Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fitzgerald is getting better.......

vCash
    And dak's adjustments were worse?

We will see in 2 weeks. My guess is that beast is going to be proven right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    You're off your rocker if you think there "wasn't much difference". Dak's first career start he went 15/28 for 213 yards 0/0 and 133 rushing yards (2 TDs) on the road at Auburn vs the #2 team in the country. Dak sure wasn't perfect, especially as a passer, but if you think we're seeing similar players I don't know what to tell you.
    That wasn't Dak's first start. Alcorn the second game of the year was his first start. He went 12-19 for 174 yards and 2 TD, 4 rushes for 22 yards and 1 TD all in the first half since he didn't play the second half. To be fair on the other side Dak threw the ball horribly against LSU, ran the ba well but he didn't throw the ball well that game at all.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    #3... Ross and Gary are very good.. Myles is having a tough year so far, but kid played well as a freshman
    The other 2 I agree with...
    Who's Gary?**

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Just for comparison purposes, Florida only gained 363 total yards against the same UMass defense. in The Swam earlier this season. They won 24-7, but to act like that UMass team is garbage is simply agenda driven. They aren't world beaters but aren't as bad as people are making them out to be.

Banned
    vCash
    Beastman just curious about something. Do you realize that players start out as freshmen and grow into seniors? Because no one is saying Fitzgerald is Prescott. We are simply saying that he is a 3rd year player and is getting better. Just like Prescott did.

Give him a chance and quit condemning him for his current play. You sound like a buffoon.

Banned
    vCash
    Toag , I have some of these guys on suicide watch today...As a long time observer, I think what we are seeing on here, too often, are the 10 per centers...Ten per cent of any given fan base will be critical or unhappy regardless of the outcome of the game..Prescott, I am happy about his success, had me screaming at the screen in his early days on campus with two counts and run coupled with horrible passing accuracy..I believe Fitzgerald could be a great one with some better play from the team as a whole...I'm not saying they aren't trying; just need a little better execution...A Hoyle Granger at full back could not hurt.

Having said that, my scale for fans goes:

1) Moron
    2) Ignorant
    3) Semi-knowledgeable
    4) Knowledgeable
    5) Coaches
    6) 10 Per Centers...know it all...

I consider myself between ignorant and semi-knowledgeable...Hey, we won the darn game; take a breath...And , one more thing, in life we don't always get to pick our leaders..not saying there is any kind of problem here-don't have a clue..But, several have harped on this guy or that guy's popularity..Get over it--do you job or get on the be bench...HAIL State...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Just for comparison purposes, Florida only gained 363 total yards against the same UMass defense. in The Swam earlier this season. They won 24-7, but to act like that UMass team is garbage is simply agenda driven. They aren't world beaters but aren't as bad as people are making them out to be.
    No kidding. Folks act like we played MUW.

I think Fitz has been fishing in Beast man's hole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    No kidding. Folks act like we played MUW.

I think Fitz has been fishing in Beast man's hole.
    MUW has a bigger offensive line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    And if we catch them on the wrong week, they'll bite our heads off...***

Couldn't resist.

vCash
    Don't think I want to the glamor shot of the MUW OL that's over 400 lbs. That was a big dude. Why does everybody think they were small? The left tackle was 330, guards like 315 each, center and RT were 295

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Don't think I want to the glamor shot of the MUW OL that's over 400 lbs. That was a big dude. Why does everybody think they were small? The left tackle was 330, guards like 315 each, center and RT were 295
    It's called deflecting tension with humor. Seriously never thought anyone would take it as a *literal* statement, you know, since MUW has no football team I thought it would be obvious.

vCash
    It's called deflecting tension with humor. Seriously never thought anyone would take it as a *literal* statement, you know, since MUW has no football team I thought it would be obvious.
    Have you seen some of the women on that campus?

vCash
    Yeah I know. Hence the glamor shot comment. I Should have put these ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Have you seen some of the women on that campus?
    Lots, my wife went there. But, she would have played OLB. #cantteachspeed

Banned
    vCash
    Tells you a little bit about the element on this board, doesn't it?