Thread: Dudy Noble Scoreboard Webcam

vCash

Dudy Noble Scoreboard Webcam

vCash
    Second. Sticky this.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Consider it stickied
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Thanks
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Wonder if there is something in the specs for this new board that will allow us on the third base side to read the graphics when the afternoon sun is out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msujan View Post
    Wonder if there is something in the specs for this new board that will allow us on the third base side to read the graphics when the afternoon sun is out.
    Viewing angles should be better with newer technology. No promises though. Even if not. the new stadium should address that with other ribbon boards or other scoreboards.

vCash
    Oops! Looks like we hit another water line. We're good at doing that. Remember the north end zone construction?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Oops! Looks like we hit another water line. We're good at doing that. Remember the north end zone construction?
    I suppose they should "call before you dig". My experience is that contractors just ignore the markings anyway. I guess repair is cheaper than working around the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I suppose they should "call before you dig". My experience is that contractors just ignore the markings anyway. I guess repair is cheaper than working around the line.
    I've seen locates be off by 10-15 feet before too. Sometimes the guys doing that are, shall we say, partaking in the canabis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Actually if you look back on Friday...we poured that water in.... on friday. more on saturday. and more on sunday..making the hole larger each time.
    I don't understand why.. but it wasn't a broken pipe.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Actually if you look back on Friday...we poured that water in.... on friday. more on saturday. and more on sunday..making the hole larger each time.
    I don't understand why.. but it wasn't a broken pipe.
    Keeping the ground as soft as possible, I guess.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Only thing I could think was making it soft for another hole of some sort.. but they didnt do it to the other support holes on either side.
    But I'm far from an expert in construction

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    That or they might not have the desired soil density at subsurface levels and they are trying to let water seep down into the ground further.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    That or they might not have the desired soil density at subsurface levels and they are trying to let water seep down into the ground further.
    whatever it was they covered the mud with dirt on wed and thursday.

vCash
    Looks like they have 2 footings, is this gonna be the base of the new scoreboard?
    Last edited by bgover4; 10-10-2016 at 09:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bgover4 View Post
    Looks like they have 2 footings, is this gonna be the base of the new scoreboard?
    Yes....

vCash
    So I am trying to get a better understanding of what's going on with the new Dude and the situation for this upcoming season. Is the camera view from the top of the current score board? And if that is the case I guess the rest of the stadium is still in tact. Just won't have much going on in LFL this season.

vCash
    The camera is on a light pole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bgover4 View Post
    So I am trying to get a better understanding of what's going on with the new Dude and the situation for this upcoming season. Is the camera view from the top of the current score board? And if that is the case I guess the rest of the stadium is still in tact. Just won't have much going on in LFL this season.
    as stated it's on a light pole..this will be done well before Feb and LFL move in time.

vCash
    Looks like the steel is about to go up.