Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fitz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I've heard rumors from on campus that Fitz is a jerk, and that does not come from the FB team. I was reluctant to post it the last two weeks but since others have, I will too. The rumor is that he isn't liked.....at all.
    This rumor reminds me of everyone saying we can't run the ball because of our oline. It's bullshit. Problem is coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I saw Fred go from butterfingers to jerry rice with the qb change. I wanna believe Fred gave the same effort for fitz though
    Fred has the best hands on the team. It's not even close..
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    I've heard rumors from on campus that Fitz is a jerk, and that does not come from the FB team. I was reluctant to post it the last two weeks but since others have, I will too. The rumor is that he isn't liked.....at all.
    And I heard a rumor that nobody on campus liked Dak, that he beat up a guy at a party for asking for his autograph and a picture, that he pushed a guy down the stairs at a bar in the district, and that he had a bad attitude. That should tell you all you need to know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    This rumor reminds me of everyone saying we can't run the ball because of our oline. It's bullshit. Problem is coaching.
    Well no shit. It always comes back to the coaches. They recruit and coach the players. Nobody is saying it isn't on the coaches.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Fred has the best hands on the team. It's not even close..
    Oh, I know he does... he had a terrible 3.5 quarters tonight though. Fred Ross will be better next week though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    And I heard a rumor that nobody on campus liked Dak, that he beat up a guy at a party for asking for his autograph and a picture, that he pushed a guy down the stairs at a bar in the district, and that he had a bad attitude. That should tell you all you need to know
    Dak was not the poster child that MSU made him out to be. He had his issues but the team always had his back. That's the difference.

That said, the rumors you posted do sound like bullshit.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Well no shit. It always comes back to the coaches. They recruit and coach the players. Nobody is saying it isn't on the coaches.
    Yeah you missed the point

vCash
    Yeah you missed the point
    What was the point? Being serious. Don't want to get into an online argument over a misunderstanding.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Can we please stop posting the rumor about Fitz. OM fans are repeating it now. I can totally see Fitz ignoring some student and now said student's entire frat says Fitz is not liked. HOWEVER, the players would not sabotage the team and their own stats for another player.

Ross dropped the screen because he looked up field to quickly anticipating a hit. Ross dropped the TD pass because the LSU db made a great play getting his hand on the ball.

Gray had some fantastic catches earlier in the game.

vCash
    Not when it's coming from non-athlete students.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Can we please stop posting the rumor about Fitz. OM fans are repeating it now. I can totally see Fitz ignoring some student and now said student's entire frat says Fitz is not liked. HOWEVER, the players would not sabotage the team and their own stats for another player.

Ross dropped the screen because he looked up field to quickly anticipating a hit. Ross dropped the TD pass because the LSU db made a great play getting his hand on the ball.

Did not intend to start a rumor. I was saying what I was based on reactions on field and twitter. I have zero inside info on the subject. Fitz may be the most liked guy on the team. It's just not what I have observed personally.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Dak was not the poster child that MSU made him out to be. He had his issues but the team always had his back. That's the difference.

That said, the rumors you posted do sound like bullshit.
    The Dak rumors are BS. The Fitz rumors aren't.

vCash
    Dak had his issues. Everybody does. Hell, I have my own issues. The team had Dak's back, and he had theirs.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

That wasn't the case. When I heard it, it came out of the blue from a guy that could care less as long as we win.

vCash
    Dak had his issues. Everybody does. Hell, I have my own issues. The team had Dak's back, and he had theirs.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Did not intend to start a rumor. I was saying what I was based on reactions on field and twitter. I have zero inside info on the subject. Fitz may be the most liked guy on the team. It's just not what I have observed personally.
    My stuff was based on neither.

vCash
    My stuff was based on neither.
    Dawg, I'm not getting on to you about that at all. Keep on keeping on. I was clarifying my position.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Most QBs are douche bags. That's just the way it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    Most QBs are douche bags. That's just the way it is.
    And they usually have the support of their oline and receivers.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    A lot of the Dak rumors weren't BS.