Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had 2 reminders today of why I really hate Ole Miss

Banned
    vCash

I had 2 reminders today of why I really hate Ole Miss

1. I'm driving around the Jackson area, and I'm behind a Madison county mom. She's driving the Suburban with an Ole Miss tag on it. On the rear window there are two stickers. One in the middle is OM alumni sticker. And just to the left of it is a second sticker with the image of the cross and below it is the phrase "ALL IN". Now I'm assuming it may have come from her church, but I'm also thinking it was a convenient coincidence given their head coach! Give me a break.

2. I'm at the gym earlier this evening, when I noticed the 5'6" shithead that looks to be about 28, and who obviously is trying to be as wide with muscles as he is tall, wearing a red t shirt with the following caption in blue across the front of it: FV*K Mississippi State! Seriously, dude?! What a douche bag you are wearing a shirt like that to work out in a crowded gym, that you probably stole from a college kid!

vCash
    I had a reminder today of why I hate ole miss, too. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that place still existed.

vCash
    Why do 90% of their fans under the age of 50 act like complete douchebags? I can usually figure out where their allegiance lies within the first few minutes of interaction, if they are not wearing the red n blue garb.

vCash
    I wore my Mississippi State T shirt to work and was told about the missed fg ( like I haven't seen it) I just grinned but all I could think of is in a few months mercenary landshark carebear nation will enter a world of hurt courtesy of the ncaa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Why do 90% of their fans under the age of 50 act like complete douchebags? I can usually figure out where their allegiance lies within the first few minutes of interaction, if they are not wearing the red n blue garb.
    Bc their fathers before them, and their fathers before them were douchebags... they get it honest... it's a OM/MS River Delta Thing....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Bc their fathers before them, and their fathers before them were douchebags... they get it honest... it's a OM/MS River Delta Thing....
    Yes, yes it is. It's inbred in them.

vCash
    My 16 year old son can point them out within seconds. He will actually start up a conversation with one to prove to you that he picked them out. It's hilarious.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Interesting he would be wearing a shirt expressing hate for a secondary rival...

vCash
    Me too. I was in a restaurant this evening and placed a to go order. I decided I should take a bathroom break while I waited on the order to be filled. I walked to the restroom and a guy is walking out wearing a red Columbia style fishing shirt with a Ole Miss script logo and a baby blue baseball cap with the same logo. It's a 1 seater bathroom. He didn't flush. And I thought, "You know, this really sums up their entire fanbase. They think they are high class, but in reality they are trashy, rude, and inconsiderate of their fellow man. I guess his toilet and bidet at his southern plantation home flush themselves and whistles Dixie."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB549 View Post
    Me too. I was in a restaurant this evening and placed a to go order. I decided I should take a bathroom break while I waited on the order to be filled. I walked to the restroom and a guy is walking out wearing a red Columbia style fishing shirt with a Ole Miss script logo and a baby blue baseball cap with the same logo. It's a 1 seater bathroom. He didn't flush. And I thought, "You know, this really sums up their entire fanbase. They think they are high class, but in reality they are trashy, rude, and inconsiderate of their fellow man. I guess his toilet and bidet at his southern plantation home flush themselves and whistles Dixie."
    The hired help do it.

vCash
    My 16 year has been trolling the rebs all week on facebook. It's hilarious. I have taught him well.

vCash
    Somewhat related.

I'm in SC/NC this week. I was having lunch yesterday in a small town in Alabama near the Georgia line. I would smile to myself often because of all the plainsmen and gumps around me. It seemed at each table or group at the bar that I could overhear the subject of Ole Miss shenanigans and Cumuppins would come up. It was mentioned in some other thread and I'll back it up. We are not the onlyfan base anxiously awaiting for them to get theirs and aware of the blatant use of Christ to cover up lies and deceit.
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 09-07-2016 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Hate autocorrect
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    ^^^^THIS^^^^
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post

2. I'm at the gym earlier this evening, when I noticed the 5'6" shithead that looks to be about 28, and who obviously is trying to be as wide with muscles as he is tall, wearing a red t shirt with the following caption in blue across the front of it: FV*K Mississippi State! Seriously, dude?! What a douche bag you are wearing a shirt like that to work out in a crowded gym, that you probably stole from a college kid!
    This man is obviously overcompensating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I had a reminder today of why I hate ole miss, too. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that place still existed.
    +1

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    MS River Delta Thing....
    Careful, asshole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Careful, asshole
    Not all people from Jersey are muff cabbage, either, buddy....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Hate to break it to you, but it's not just 90% of their fans under the age of 50. It's 90% of their entire fan base.

vCash
    What's sad to me is that the majority of OM's fanbase and student body isn't who OM wants people to think they're made up of, and would be excluded by the type of people they portray themselves as.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    What's sad to me is that the majority of OM's fanbase and student body isn't who OM wants people to think they're made up of, and would be excluded by the type of people they portray themselves as.
    Yelp^^^yelp^^^yelp