Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dan, wipe that ****in' smile off your face, asshole!

vCash

Hey Dan, wipe that ****in' smile off your face, asshole!

I swear I wanted to bitch-slap him for that.

vCash
    When I saw that, I was like F-it whatever. We play like he coaches

vCash
    He should write our school a check to reimburse a chunk of the salary we've paid him.

$4 million a year means you don't get a gimme for a shit-show like that!

vCash
    He looked like an asshat for sure.

vCash

vCash
    I've got to see it..my ex texted me when she saw it on tv..said he was grinning ear to ear.

Then I listened to him talking to Ellis, and he had that don't give a shit attitude. He said I dunno, I dunno maybe it was the weather, then said but we practice in the heat...

Did anyone else hear Wyatt post game say the flat 2nd half could be because the crowd was flat coming out at the start of the third quarter. Really Matt? It was our fault the team lost 21-3 in the second half to South?
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I wish Strick had the balls to tell Mullen he wouldn't be getting paid this week.

vCash
    I dunno, I dunno....maybe it was the coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    I've got to see it..my ex texted me when she saw it on tv..said he was grinning ear to ear.

Then I listened to him talking to Ellis, and he had that don't give a shit attitude. He said I dunno, I dunno maybe it was the weather, then said but we practice in the heat...

Did anyone else hear Wyatt post game say the flat 2nd half could be because the crowd was flat coming out at the start of the third quarter. Really Matt? It was our fault the team lost 21-3 in the second half to South?
    It was on one of the sports shows, probably ESPN. It was pretty bad. He's had similar reactions before, and I'm sure he didn't think it was funny and it's just his way of reacting to unbelievable things, but it still doesn't look good.

vCash
    We are staring 2-10, maybe 3-9 in-the-face. On top of that, we are going to get our teeth kicked in 7 or 8 times unless there is a dramatic change.

And then we can kiss a decent recruiting class goodbye. Strick better be on the phone making HC inquires right now, or he can damn sure start looking for a new job himself.

I've tried to hold back a bit, not wanting to overreact...but I just keep getting more angry. I can't stop seeing a vision of that mother-****er smiling as we just suffered a devastatingly embarrassing loss.

Mother ****er!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It was on one of the sports shows, probably ESPN. It was pretty bad. He's had similar reactions before, and I'm sure he didn't think it was funny and it's just his way of reacting to unbelievable things, but it still doesn't look good.
    No, can't be a good look at all. Especially after having to try a last minute FG to beat that team...oh man, oh man, I still can't believe that happened. I was so mad, can't imagine him smiling..
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    We are staring 2-10, maybe 3-9 in-the-face. On top of that, we are going to get our teeth kicked in 7 or 8 times unless there is a dramatic change.

And then we can kiss a decent recruiting class goodbye. Strick better be on the phone making HC inquires right now, or he can damn sure start looking for a new job himself.

I've tried to hold back a bit, not wanting to overreact...but I just keep getting more angry. I can't stop seeing a vision of that mother-****er smiling as we just suffered a devastatingly embarrassing loss.

Mother ****er!
    Bama's D may murder a couple of our guys, seriously...we're gonna get bitch-slapped a few times this year if we can't fix this thing and fast!

vCash

Matt works for the company.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post

Mother ****er!
    I feel your pain. I felt the same way after the Egg Bowl last year where his shit game preparation cost us the Sugar Bowl and an Egg Bowl win.

vCash
    I didn't see it because I was at the game but do none of you ever give a ironic smile when things are going really bad? I know people that do. There are some legitimate gripes but this one is idiotic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Matt works for the company.
    Well now, we should have won the game no matter what, BUT, the dang crowd wasn't flat after halftime. It was over half GONE. I WANTED like heck to leave, but it was obviously still in doubt. I stayed till the end.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    He's complacent. The passion he once had is no longer there. He's no longer hungry, nor aggressive.

Thus, his team plays complacent, with no passion, or hunger, or aggressiveness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I didn't see it because I was at the game but do none of you ever give a ironic smile when things are going really bad? I know people that do. There are some legitimate gripes but this one is idiotic.
    When you get paid $4 million and put that product on the field...you are not entitled to an "ironic smile". **** that, and **** anybody who thinks that's remotely appropriate!

Oh, and you're one of the last people on this board who should be calling anyone else's posts "idiotic".

vCash
    I see where our fine young man kicker went on twitter owning and apologizing to the fans for the missed kick. I really wish we had a coach that had as much balls and heart as that young man......

vCash
    Can you imagine what Jack would have said to Matt after this goofy statement?

Fire Matt and cryogenically bring back Jack.
    The Plantation has never won an SEC regular season Championship in ANY men's sport with an integrated team. That defines irrelevance.