Thread: Tennessee vs App State

vCash

Tennessee vs App State

That was so Memphis 2001
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

Banned
    vCash
    You are so right. Even though I didn't watch last night's game, I did watch the 2001 game. Total bullheadenesss. Thinking you got so much trench superiority, you go total generic. Fill my Fulmer had Peyton 17ing manning. It was the worst coached game I ever saw regarding totally ignoring the weapons you had. This mistake has been proven throughout history in war and in American football. *****footin around and underestimating your opponent leads to embarrassing ass 17ings.

Banned
    vCash
    Memphis loaded 8-9 in the box every 17ing play. Fulmer ran it up the middle every 17ing time. 3rd and 8 every 17ing series. I don't recall ONE play action pass on 1st or 2nd down during the game for the vols.

vCash
    Anytime you underestimate an opponent and don't step on their throat, you're asking to be embarrassed.