Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrap it in maroon and white

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Really sorry to hear this. The doctors were wrong before... I hope they're wrong again.

Romans 10:9-10New International Version (NIV)

9 If you declare with your mouth, ?Jesus is Lord,? and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
    Find strength my brother, that Jesus suffered for us and took our sins upon himself, that we can find eternal life through him. Praying for you and your loved ones.

vCash
    God Bless you and your family, Have faith in the Father above.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godlluB View Post
    Fellow Dogs,
    I've been a lurker on here pretty much since day one, and a member and poster for about three years. This site has provided me with untold hours of enjoyment over the years.

In December of last year, I was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer that had already spread to multiple tumors in my.liver. I was given less than 6 months to live. I participated in a clinical drug trials forced <as long as my body would take it, and here I am, 9 months later.

However, my health has taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of weeks, and I now think I may only have a few days left.I didn't want to just disappear, so I decided to post and let the few of you who care know what's going on. I've asked jbjones to post for me.and let everyone know when I'm gone.

Thanks again to all of you for the hours of entertainment, and Hail State!
    We at elitedawgs want to do a brick at the stadium in your honor. What's your name?

Banned
    vCash
    ED is a family and it's heartbreaking to hear this... However shortly, if you have trusted Christ as Savior, you will be at absolute peace. I pray for strength for both you and your family... Please understand, I have to ask this, Has there ever been a time in your life when you surrendered your will, heart, and life to Jesus? If so, I rejoice in the joy you are about to experience. If not please let me talk with you about it.
    Last edited by preachermatt83; 09-01-2016 at 08:16 PM.

vCash
    Prayers for you brother.

When you reach Heaven, you'll be smiling down on us poor saps waiting to join you.

God Bless!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    We at elitedawgs want to do a brick at the stadium in your honor. What's your name?
    send a DM to a mod

vCash
    Prayers for you and your family. May you find peace.

vCash
    Damn my friend. Really hate to hear that. May God bring comfort to you and your family. You will be in my prayers

vCash
    Prayers going up for you and your family.

Romans 11:36
    For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godlluB View Post
    Fellow Dogs,
    I've been a lurker on here pretty much since day one, and a member and poster for about three years. This site has provided me with untold hours of enjoyment over the years.

In December of last year, I was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer that had already spread to multiple tumors in my.liver. I was given less than 6 months to live. I participated in a clinical drug trials forced <as long as my body would take it, and here I am, 9 months later.

However, my health has taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of weeks, and I now think I may only have a few days left.I didn't want to just disappear, so I decided to post and let the few of you who care know what's going on. I've asked jbjones to post for me.and let everyone know when I'm gone.

Thanks again to all of you for the hours of entertainment, and Hail State!
    Thank you for letting us know, brother. You know you are in our prayers

Archimedes
    vCash
    Godspeed!!!!

vCash
    Godspeed Roger. When you meet the big man, see if he can do anything about those Indians.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    send a DM to a mod
    Let me know if he does. I would like to contribute. I don't have to know who he is.

vCash
    Your fellowship here is why we built this board for fellow bulldog lovers. I am personally honored that you'd think enough of the rest of us to share your story. You will be missed eternally my friend.

I will pray for you and your family. I hope you find peace and happiness on your journey! Godspeed brother.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Let me know if he does. I would like to contribute. I don't have to know who he is.
    Same here

vCash
    The good Lord is waiting on you! It's going to be awesome! Prayers for you and your loved ones who I know will miss you.

vCash
    Prayers for you and your family. May you find peace and comfort. And thank you for being a part of this board.

vCash
    Peace be with you brother and may God wrap you in maroon and white & in his arms.

vCash
    Guys, if the family is ok with it, we're going to get a brick with godlluB's name in the stadium. We're just waiting for permission and the info.

vCash
    Man I couldn't imagine the strength you have. Prayers for you and your family. Hopefully you have found peace and comfort.