Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread

I'm going to a field party tomorrow. Seriously

vCash
    Beast - when you get to be our age you have to class up a field party. Call it a "dove shoot", or a "quail hunt". Even if you are doing keg stands in the field at least you sound like an adult LOL!!

The W Girl is at a scrapbooking weekend (adult women cover story for "field party"), and the kids are off in Waycross for the Glynn Academy vs. Ware County match up. I decide to stay home and cook a great porterhouse I grilled for 6 minutes with a baked potato and terrific cantaloupe. Sipping some Bulleit as I am about to light up a Cuban.

vCash
    I have been sneaking peeks at the WCD threads here in Korea, and yall are killing me. Not only am I eating in below average Army dining facilities, General Order #1 is in effect....i.e. no booze.

My tolerance level is going to be WAY too low for the start of football season. On the plus side, I have dropped about 10 lbs, so that is cool. There may be a lesson in there somewhere about regular exercise, a good diet and lack of alcohol that I am failing to put together in real life......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SapperDawg View Post
    I have been sneaking peeks at the WCD threads here in Korea, and yall are killing me. Not only am I eating in below average Army dining facilities, General Order #1 is in effect....i.e. no booze.

My tolerance level is going to be WAY too low for the start of football season. On the plus side, I have dropped about 10 lbs, so that is cool. There may be a lesson in there somewhere about regular exercise, a good diet and lack of alcohol that I am failing to put together in real life......
    You are probably better off with no booze than drinking Cass or Hite...

vCash
    Tsukiji fish market

Japanese & Western Breakfast - I could eat the steamed chicken and bean sprouts for breakfast every day, I believe.

Very good chicken and a "rolled egg with cheese" aka an omelet, but very good.

The perfect vending machine on my hotel floor.

vCash
    Asahi Super Dry is my beer of choice in japan. Also a fan of the Japanese breakfast.....good pics Speck. I have not had much chance to get out yet. Did grab a Cass before GO #1 kicked in.....and it does suck, big time.

vCash
    Tonight's "field party" isn't quite a field party. It's just way in the damn woods. I hear it's going to be 200+ of Big Rob's party. Tonight's beer lineup

vCash
    Hotdogs and natural light. I'm going back to the college years

vCash
    Taco night and Yuengling light. Loving these pictures y'all

vCash

A little Sunday Gravy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivilengineer View Post

A little Sunday Gravy.

That's money

vCash
    I found a pretty solid Indian place in Tokyo.