Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is ZERO chance Ole Miss "Lawyers UP".....

vCash

There is ZERO chance Ole Miss "Lawyers UP".....

None. Nada. Zilch.

If those rat bastards do, they might as well build a cabin in the middle of The Grove, lease it rent free to Harvey Updyke (with no deposit) and give him an IBC slap full of a Spike 80/Napalm chem mixture....

I dunno how it's gonna shake out, but that isn't one of their (logical, lucid) options...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    How can they be so delusional to think they can do what OSU, USCw, Bama and other more powerful institutions with better lawyers have never even attempted to do. But they think they should and think it would set the NCAA straight? Delusional is not a strong enough word for those douches. Harvey at least had a legitimate plan that could succeed.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 08-25-2016 at 10:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    How can they be so delusional to think they can do what OSU, USCw, Bama and other more powerful institutions with better lawyers have never even attempted to do. But they think they should and think it would set the NCAA straight? Delusional is not a strong enough word for those douches. Harvey at least had a legitimate plan that could succeed.
    To be fair, I believe the fans are the ones dreaming up fantasy their lawyers can save them, not the school officials. Who knows though? Their officials may believe this too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    To be fair, I believe the fans are the ones dreaming up fantasy their lawyers can save them, not the school officials. Who knows though? Their officials may believe this too
    Ughh. They have spent over 1.5 million on attorney fees already. Pretty sure these idiots have already lawyered up.

vCash
    Oh I'm sure. And I was mainly talking about the turds siting they are "hearing" that the university is sincerely considering taking action. Funny how their rally cry has gone from "this is a good thing" to "we gonna sue the NCAA!!"

vCash
    Their law school was ranked 127th last time I looked. What the 17 could go wrong? Be relentless in your defense just like Bucky was relentless in recruiting............you dumb bastages.

vCash
    Their lawyers fired THEM, okay? When your case is so bad that counsel whose lone purpose is to mitigate penalties dumps your ass, you be officially f'd.

vCash
    O good lord let this be true. IT, could be here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    None. Nada. Zilch.

If those rat bastards do, they might as well build a cabin in the middle of The Grove, lease it rent free to Harvey Updyke (with no deposit) and give him an IBC slap full of a Spike 80/Napalm chem mixture....

I dunno how it's gonna shake out, but that isn't one of their (logical, lucid) options...
    Have you been drinking? When is the last time a bear has been accused of being lucid or logical.

vCash
    Nothing they have done makes sense. They're desperate and have made bad decision after bad decision after bad decision. Now they're alluding to filing a law suit against the NCAA because an article in the press? They're a bunch of reactionary rookies. If the university allows these clowns to continue running the Ath Dept they're doomed regardless. They have completely lost any semblance of institutional control over the football program. Window jumping, bong masks, admitted liars reporting to the masses from networks outlets, administration officials lying to the press continuously, t-shirts saying its "what you can prove," and now they're threatening to sue the governing body of college football? Bat shit crazy? I'd have to say yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Have you been drinking? When is the last time a bear has been accused of being lucid or logical.
    Yes, yes I have... I've been out drankin atop my tractor whilst slaving over my meth crop (as it is too hot in the daytime), thank you...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    What they have done is so removed from what most the rational norm on the situation they are either writing the new playbook on handling the NCAA or providing the greatest example of self fornication in history.

All my chips are now on the latter.

There is no possible middle ground at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Nothing they have done makes sense. They're desperate and have made bad decision after bad decision after bad decision. Now they're alluding to filing a law suit against the NCAA because an article in the press? They're a bunch of reactionary rookies. If the university allows these clowns to continue running the Ath Dept they're doomed regardless. They have completely lost any semblance of institutional control over the football program. Window jumping, bong masks, admitted liars reporting to the masses from networks outlets, administration officials lying to the press continuously, t-shirts saying its "what you can prove," and now they're threatening to sue the governing body of college football? Bat shit crazy? I'd have to say yeah.
    Hack always nails it. That place is a train wreck. Might as well rename oxford, Jonestown.

vCash
    They’ll never do it because the NCAA will just tell them- “You don’t want to play by the rules? OK- then you can leave. Have fun playing Belhaven.” All the NCAA would have to do at that point is say that a win against Ole Miss doesn’t count against bowl eligibility and then they would be toast forever.

Ole Miss needs the NCAA more than the NCAA needs them.

vCash
    My wish for a while has been to just get to the end and see what their punishment is and see the reaction of all the delusional bastards. I've changed my wishes to them suing the NCAA. They are just stupid enough to do it.
    A part of me wants them to sue the NCAA, win the national championship, and the next day get kicked out of the NCAA. There is nothing more Ole Miss than winning a championship that absolutely means nothing. Those stupid ****ers would then hang a banner in the stadium that hosts their NAIA games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmydawg View Post
    Ughh. They have spent over 1.5 million on attorney fees already. Pretty sure these idiots have already lawyered up.
    That matched the cost of this past recruiting class. Deju all over again.

vCash

THIS!!!

Bjork touted their legal fees in an info graphic to explain their "amazing response", as he put it.

They've already lawyered up and firing their while staff and having a rosters half full of walkons is their best case scenario.

vCash
    If they lawyer up it will be on advice of their own ambulance chasers. If they do then their law school needs to be shut down due to sheer incompetence.

vCash
    They have always been an uppity "Do you know who you're dealing with?!" kind of fan base. They're a conflicted bunch and collectively suffer from a superiority complex - it's a coping mechanism because deep down they know they're failures and not important. They want so badly to be the center of the universe, but again, deep down they know they're not so they have to pretend.

vCash
    Like someone said on another board: they are threatening legal action against an organization tasked with enforcing rules that they AGREED to follow. It shows you how stupid and delusional they are.