10/22 Michigan
    10-29 FSU

11/05 MSU (aTm weekend)

11-12 Florida

11-26 Egg Bowl

Hope we can flip him. He'll get to see us twice

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I think he is pretty familiar with our team and coaches already...."seeing us" twice is just icing at this point..

vCash
    He's going to see us a hell of lot more than twice. He'll be coming to most of our other games as well.

vCash
    If I lived in Starkville I would take my OV's elsewhere regardless of my intentions. Free trip. Arizona State would definitely get a visit from me.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    If I lived in Starkville I would take my OV's elsewhere regardless of my intentions. Free trip. Arizona State would definitely get a visit from me.

This. Why would I take a free visit to MSU if I lived in Starkville. I could just get in my car, drive five minutes, and see whenever I wanted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    This. Why would I take a free visit to MSU if I lived in Starkville. I could just get in my car, drive five minutes, and see whenever I wanted.
    Because AJ didn't. Read into that whatever you want to...Willies gonna look awesome in Maroon and White

vCash
    Only hope is he breaks it off with his girl before signing day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    I never understood this logic. If you are a good enough football player you will get to see the USA all you want at some point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I never understood this logic. If you are a good enough football player you will get to see the USA all you want at some point.
    Because tomorrow is always guaranteed, right? Sometimes life happens.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    A lot of these kids have never been on an plane before much less been to some of the places that they will get a chance to visit. Also, getting catered to and free meals etc its a great opportunity to get out and see places that they might otherwise not ever see. Injuries etc. happen to great players all of the time. I see no problem with them getting out and doing things they have never had an opportunity to do.

vCash
    I know if I was an elite D1 prospect my visit list would include FSU, USCw, Oregon, and Arizona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    Because AJ didn't. Read into that whatever you want to...Willies gonna look awesome in Maroon and White
    Exactly, just visiting and officially visiting are 2 different things. Whole different process with an OV being on the school's dime and you are shown a lot more of what you need to understand on the academic side normally with family members involved. Once AJ wouldn't OV to us I knew he was gone. Even Rosebowl said that was a very bad sign at the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I know if I was an elite D1 prospect my visit list would include FSU, USCw, Oregon, and Arizona.
    The first 3 would definitely be on my list. I would go to Ohio state or Michigan. Then probably Arizona state

vCash
    Even if you were one of the very few that wind up being good enough and lucky enough to make it big, you still couldn't experience these places in the same way that these guys get to experience them. They have the chance to take all expense paid trips to universities anywhere in the country, where they will be treated like royalty, get VIP tours and a behind the scenes look at storied CFB programs, meet famous coaches and college/future pro players, party and chase women.....all as an 18 year old HS senior who is busting at the seams with excitement about going to college. Money can't buy that experience.