Dang I triggered you guys! In all honesty I was mostly trolling. I do wish I had another team to follow, and if Ibra had gone to any of the traditional powers besides Man U I probably would have been able to jump on their bandwagon while he is there, like I did with PSG, despite my appearant inability to pull for good teams. But with that being said, I am a huge fan of his and want to see him score 35 goals this season. Especially since many English soccer fans have claimed for his entire career that he only has a good goal scoring record because he has been avoiding the PL. So by transitive property I guess I am a Man U fan of sorts. Any chance of me actually beginning to like the club would die when I watch them on TV and see freaking Jose Mourinho on the sideline.

Since this has already blown up in my face, I have the urge to just keep it going for the rest of the season. But being one of about five somewhat consistent participants in this thread, I feel like it would push people away from here, when in reality I wish there was a more activity in the thread.

So, my sincere apologies to all.

To show you where I am as a Newcastle fan, I spent the first 30 minutes of our game this morning searching for an illegal RADIO stream.