Arsenal beat Southampton via a late penalty on Saturday and tied with PSG in the Champions League yesterday. Wenger continues showing he's losing touch with the game, as he benched Granit Xhaka the last 2 games in favor of Francis Coquelin. Then against PSG he started Ospina over Cech and no striker with Sanchez up front and Ox & Walcott on the wings. The most WTF lineup of the year so far for Wenger. Seriously, why pay so much for one of the best CDM's in the world and Perez if you have little intention of starting them regularly? Or hell, I'd even take Giroud up front over Alexis.

Hull drew against Burnley on Saturday. It took a really late stoppage time goal from Robert Snodgrass, but the Tigers managed to salvage a point. In other Hull news, the talks with the Chinese group collapsed. Apparently there were issues with the PL's Character & Fitness investigation. The good news a new group has emerged, led by Chinese businessman Chien Lee. Lee met with the Allam's on Monday at Hull's U-23 game. The consortium already has controlling interest in Nice, apparently. What I like is that Lee has lived in the US since the mid-80s & is the founder & CEO of NewCity Capital. There shouldn't be any real complications if this deal winds up going through. #AllamsOut It also looks like Mike Phelan is closing in on a deal that would make him the new boss permanently. Considering what he's done so far, I'm ok with this move.