Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
Thanks for bumping a good thread that seemed to have run out of steam. Guess with The Ref having nothing to root for with the fall of the Foxes, there was no one to make sure the discussion kept going....

Anyway - I work with a Newcastle native, and he is ecstatic. Rafa was a godsend for them.
Yea, I wish there was more general matchday posting. Like the matchday threads on the Tigerdroppings soccer board, rather than just the kind of the weekly reporting we do. I don't know if we have enough people that visit the thread to keep something like that going though.

About Newcastle, Rafa's been great and almost more importantly, Mike Ashley (owner) Is backing him financially rather than being the detrimentally cheap Mike Ashley of old. Hopefully we can hold onto Rafa for at least a few more seasons and become a stable club again. Newcastle hasn't been stable in a longggggg time. I'm also excited to see if Rafa can pull some players in the transfer window that otherwise wouldn't have any interest in coming to Newcastle.