Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
To follow in the footsteps of Ref and WMD:

ALL HAIL YOUR ZLATAN OVERLORD!!

I've got to say, Man U is a team that I never thought I would find myself attracted to as a fan. But with Newcastle in Championship purgatory, I have been on the hunt for a second team to pull for. It would make sense to pull for the team that has the player who has been my favorite since I first started following the sport, and with the addition of Pogba, Man U is just too damn sexy to resist now. I'm going to give them a shot, at least until Newcastle is back up.

So, as a conflicted and somewhat shameful new Man U supporter, does anyone have any advice on how I'm supposed to think and behave as a fan of a team with a winning tradition and championship expectations on an almost yearly basis? As a State fan, I've conditioned myself to hate any team that is a perennial powerhouse, so this is honestly a completely new experience for me. I'm particularly interested in how to properly look down my nose at all the teams I perceive to be below mine, and when it is appropriate to fall back on success from previous decades when talking trash to an opposing fan, but all advice is appreciated**
Boooooooooooooooooooo! ,**** Man U!