Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CL is now talkking postseason ban for Bears..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Steve said yesterday that when this is all said and done it will be the biggest cheating scandal of our generation
    I read the post from his pod cast. He has been spot on so far, and yesterday he put his ball sack on the chopping block. He seems to know this is going to be epic.

vCash
    Don't know whether they're still doing it, but yesterday I took advantage of 9.99 for a year of digital/e-edition access. Going to have to keep an eye on my credit card statements to make sure it was true. Bonus is that you get the USA Today reprint too.

vCash
    This may be the most blatant case of orchestrated, institutionalized cheating since SMU. At a minimum, I think they are looking at what USC got, which will cripple their program. If there ever was a program that deserved the death penalty though, it is Ole Miss.

vCash
    I sure hope the NCAA talks to people close to Mr Pack.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I sure hope the NCAA talks to people close to Mr Pack.
    About his flip from FSU to OM?

I quickly looked over their 2013 class and they had 9 players flip from other schools:

AJ Jackson (FSU), Austin Golson (FSU), Christian Morgan (FSU), Nkemdiche (Clemson), David Kamara (Clemson) Quincy Adeboyejo (A&M), Kailo Moore (State), Jordan Wilkins (Auburn) and Marcus Robinson (Arkansas)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    This may be the most blatant case of orchestrated, institutionalized cheating since SMU. At a minimum, I think they are looking at what USC got, which will cripple their program. If there ever was a program that deserved the death penalty though, it is Ole Miss.
    The Reggie Bush situation at USC was more about his agent than boosters.. The UMiss sanctions are in a league of their own compared to USC...

vCash
    Steve said yesterday that when this is all said and done it will be the biggest cheating scandal of our generation
    To be fair to him, he said could

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    [QUOTE=Tbonewannabe;589650]
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

The biggest shot to the nutts about forfeited games would being forced to take down whatever banner they have hung for the Sugar Bowl win.
    Ha! They ain't ever taking that banner down. For any reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post

I quickly looked over their 2013 class and they had 9 players flip from other schools:

AJ Jackson (FSU), Austin Golson (FSU), Christian Morgan (FSU), Nkemdiche (Clemson), David Kamara (Clemson) Quincy Adeboyejo (A&M), Kailo Moore (State), Jordan Wilkins (Auburn) and Marcus Robinson (Arkansas)
    And don't forget Tunsil. Although he wasn't committed, Tunsil to Georgia had pretty much been a done-deal for a couple of years I believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    The Reggie Bush situation at USC was more about his agent than boosters.. The UMiss sanctions are in a league of their own compared to USC...
    Yep, boosters coordinating with the HC and the AD on a massive scale.

Banned
    vCash
    Yall are giving the CL far too much credit. Did you even read it all the way through? That rag is just baiting us and some of you are falling for it! Below is the most important part of the article and the quote that is most telling as well. They gave just enough goods to suck us in, then at the last second, they pull it right out of our open mouths! That #hit rag is just yanking our chains!

quote - "It wouldn?t be surprising if Ole Miss didn?t receive one. It wouldn?t be surprising if Ole Miss got one."

Come on CL. Anyone with reading comprehension can see what your doing. Only the over zealous that don't read things closely are going to fall for it. Don't be so naive people!

vCash
    "But Ole Miss said it chose not to self-impose a postseason ban for two reasons: The rule-breakers were operating outside ?the University?s expectations and rules education;? and what the school called the most serious allegations, the alleged ACT fraud, involves staffers and athletes no longer at Ole Miss and occurred at least six years ago."

So, they're basically telling the NCAA "You didn't catch us then so you can't punish us now." I wonder what window licking fool came up with that? Yeah, we'll see how that works out.

vCash
    I'd have to say, yeah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    I'd have to say, yeah
    Get back in your room (political board)!**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    Don't know whether they're still doing it, but yesterday I took advantage of 9.99 for a year of digital/e-edition access. Going to have to keep an eye on my credit card statements to make sure it was true. Bonus is that you get the USA Today reprint too.
    Good tip and I took advantage of it. Even if I don't care for their bias towards OM, that's still a good deal for all the other news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    To be fair to him, he said could
    Yeah he was giving his opinion. He said it had the makings to possibly be the largest, not that it most certainly is the largest.

vCash
    [QUOTE=BeardoMSU;589649]
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread View Post

I think it's safe to assume, at a minimum, every game Tunsil played in has a high chance of being forfeited.

I personally don't give a shit about forfeited games though. It's a black eye initially, but over time people for get about it, but still remember the games themselves, have the t-shirts, pictures, etc.
    NCAA doesn't do forfeits anymore. They changed from, "forfeit" to, "vacate", meaning they don't get to count them as wins, but they are not considered as wins for any teams they beat while cheating.

The NCAA could also vacate any bowl wins, including last year's Sugar, but it will be up to the Sugar Bowl committee to decide if they want to take the trophy back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Good tip and I took advantage of it. Even if I don't care for their bias towards OM, that's still a good deal for all the other news.
    Just gotta be careful to cancel when the year is over. Might set a reminder on my phone. I thought yesterday's and today's editions were very good.

vCash
    Before that becomes the company line, go back and listen to what he said.... He said IF the people he has heard are now willing to be interviewed and tell the true actually do it, it will be the biggest in a generation.

Let's hope they do, and that he is right
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post

Does that mean the helping business is the same as the flipping business?