Thread: Let's Play Connect The Dots

Banned
    vCash

Let's Play Connect The Dots

A friend and I were talking tonight about the shit going on at UNM and started connecting some of the dots and it really made us realize just how this Network is so connected and how far certain parts of it go back.

Now I'm not going to draw an organizational chart so I hope everyone can keep up.

-Sean Touhy comes from New Orleans where he starred at Newman HS, otherwise known as Manning HS!!
    -Archie Manning is obviously a hero at OM and still well connected and his sons are prized recruits and Cooper and Eli choose OM.
    -Touhy obviously goes to OM and sets records in Bball and meets the love of his life.
    -The Touhy's settle in Memphis and become millionaires many times over where they now own some 80 restaurants such as KFC and Taco Bell.
    -They send their kids to Briarcrest School where there is a girls basketball coach and football coach named Hugh Freeze.
    -There is a local athlete named Michael Oher that needs some heppin and the Touhy's adopt him and he stars in football for Coach Freeze and is the top rated OL recruit. Yes we have all seen The Blindside.
    -OM and the Ogre are in hot pursuit of this highly rated recruit and "somehow" they are at the top of the list against the tradional powers in the nation, in spite of a new coach and mediocre record.
    -Oher shockingly chooses OM in 2005, and his HS coach, Hugh Freeze, takes an assistant coach job at OM and is ingrained now in the Network and learns quickly how recruiting works.
    -Meanwhile, Eli Manning just completed his career and is the top NFL draft pick and his dad Archie is back in business as a hero amongst the Bear fans after Peyton chose Tennessee and Archie was banished.
    -Ogre doesn't last, Oher gets drafted and Coach Freeze is now off to Lambuth College. Houston Nutt goes to OM and then Freeze heads to Ark State as OC, then becomes HC after Malzahn heads to Auburn. I'm sure Freeze must stay in touch with the Touhy's during this time
    -Nutts doesn't last after losing 3 to Mullen and the Network/Forward Rebels has gained control. Remember the Touhy's and Archie Manning, and Dickie Scruggs, just to name a few??
    -Archie heads the search committee and they have the money promised to go get the right man and best candidate for the job. After a few months and with input from said members of the Network, Archie brings in Hugh Freeze, a former HS coach of Michael Oher, who is the adopted son of the Touhy's, and then an assistant at OM and coach at small college.
    -Hugh Freeze, who has never recruited on a national level, and recruited successfully at any level, and OM, coming off of average at best recruiting classes the previous 5 plus years, lands a top 5 class with the number one WR from Illinois, the number one DT in nation and overall from GA, and the. number one OT in the country from Florida who had been commited to Georgia for more than 2 years.
    -these top rated recruits play at the UA all star game the night before the OM Birmingham Bowl, and somehow they end up on the sideline the next morning. I bet a private plane could get them there, and I'm assuming you would have to be pretty wealthy to have a private plane.
    -There are also rumors of a certain one of these top recruits being at the Super Bowl right before signing day, where by the way, Michael Oher was the starting left tackle for the Ravens. It is public knowledge that Tunsil has received benefits while an athlete at OM.
    -Immediately the NCAA shows up on campus and have been in Oxford for 4 years.
    -Meanwhile Archie is selected a s a charter committee member of the BCS selection process and during these four years, suddenly leaves for medical reasons.

Now I will say that we were just talking out loud through all of this and we're just floored by all of these connections. I will also say that these are just observations, and some things may just be speculation from a lot of chatter. Rumors are ncouraged on ED on most message boards!

But when you start connecting many of these dots, add in the things we are hearing about the INN at Ole Miss and the big time boosters "buying" these rooms, plus the facts we do know from the FIRST NOA that deal with Freeze interacting with boosters and recruits at the same time, it just makes you wonder if Freeze really was brought in just to be a pawn to the greater powers that be, as was asked in another thread.
    All seems pretty coincidental**** Just sayin!!
    Last edited by Bucky Dog; 08-01-2016 at 11:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    A friend and I were talking tonight about the shit going on at UNM and started connecting some of the dots and it really made us realize just how this Network is so connected and how far certain parts of it go back.

Now I'm not going to draw an organizational chart so I hope everyone can keep up.

-Sean Touhy comes from New Orleans where he starred at Newman HS, otherwise known as Manning HS!!
    -Archie Manning is obviously a hero at OM and still well connected and his sons are prized recruits and Cooper and Eli choose OM.
    -Touhy obviously goes to OM and sets records in Bball and meets the love of his life.
    -The Touhy's settle in Memphis and become millionaires many times over where they now own some 80 restaurants such as KFC and Taco Bell.
    -They send their kids to Briarcrest School where there is a girls basketball coach and football coach named Hugh Freeze.
    -There is a local athlete named Michael Oher that needs some heppin and the Touhy's adopt him and he stars in football for Coach Freeze and is the top rated OL recruit. Yes we have all seen The Blindside.
    -OM and the Ogre are in hot pursuit of this highly rated recruit and "somehow" they are at the top of the list against the tradional powers in the nation, in spite of a new coach and mediocre record.
    -Oher shockingly chooses OM in 2005, and his HS coach, Hugh Freeze, takes an assistant coach job at OM and is ingrained now in the Network and learns quickly how recruiting works.
    -Meanwhile, Eli Manning just completed his career and is the top NFL draft pick and his dad Archie is back in business as a hero amongst the Bear fans after Peyton chose Tennessee and Archie was banished.
    -Ogre doesn't last, Oher gets drafted and Coach Freeze is now off to Lambuth College. Houston Nutt goes to OM and then Freeze heads to Ark State as OC, then becomes HC after Malzahn heads to Auburn. I'm sure Freeze must stay in touch with the Touhy's during this time
    -Nutts doesn't last after losing 3 to Mullen and the Network/Forward Rebels has gained control. Remember the Touhy's and Archie Manning, and Dickie Scruggs, just to name a few??
    -Archie heads the search committee and they have the money promised to go get the right man and best candidate for the job. After a few months and with input from said members of the Network, Archie brings in Hugh Freeze, a former HS coach of Michael Oher, who is the adopted son of the Touhy's, and then an assistant at OM and coach at small college.
    -Hugh Freeze, who has never recruited on a national level, and recruited successfully at any level, and OM, coming off of average at best recruiting classes the previous 5 plus years, lands a top 5 class with the number one WR from Illinois, the number one DT in nation and overall from SC, and the. number one OT in the country from Florida who had been commited to Georgia for more than 2 years.
    -these top rated recruits play at the UA all star game the night before the OM Birmingham Bowl, and somehow they end up on the sideline the next morning. I bet a private plane could get them there, and I'm assuming you would have to be pretty wealthy to have a private plane.
    -There are also rumors of a certain one of these top recruits being at the Super Bowl right before signing day, where by the way, Michael Oher was the starting left tackle for the Ravens. It is public knowledge that Tunsil has received benefits while an athlete at OM.
    -Immediately the NCAA shows up on campus and have been in Oxford for 4 years.
    -Meanwhile Archie is selected a s a charter committee member of the BCS selection process and during these four years, suddenly leaves for medical reasons.

Now I will say that we were just talking out loud through all of this and we're just floored by all of these connections. I will also say that these are just observations, and some things may just be speculation from a lot of chatter. Rumors are ncouraged on ED on most message boards!

But when you start connecting many of these dots, add in the things we are hearing about the INN at Ole Miss and the big time boosters "buying" these rooms, plus the facts we do know from the FIRST NOA that deal with Freeze interacting with boosters and recruits at the same time, it just makes you wonder if Freeze really was brought in just to be a pawn to the greater powers that be, as was asked in another thread.
    Nice work! I can only see two things wrong with this assessment...

1) Nkimdeche was from GA... Grayson to be exact.
    2) Not everyone has see The Blindside... I haven't and don't care to. Although I agree Sandra was smokin' hot in the stills I've seen!

vCash
    I've never seen the Blindside either, simply because the entire story was nothing but a chance for the Tuohys to parade themselves and UM around. I can't understand how some people don't see it for what it is, a farce.

ETA: Oh, and as far as Freeze being brought in to lead their network, you never would get me to believe otherwise. He knows exactly what has been going on from the beginning.
    Last edited by BossDawg; 08-01-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Nice work! I can only see two things wrong with this assessment...

1) Nkimdeche was from GA... Grayson to be exact.
    2) Not everyone has see The Blindside... I haven't and don't care to. Although I agree Sandra was smokin' hot in the stills I've seen!
    Fixed it.

vCash
    Haven't seen much about the Charles Wiley incident lately. I think they will handle it better than the stepdaddy ordeal. The girl(Legend) is from California. Her Facebook photos indicate she had on-field access as early as 2013. Looks like she is student recruiter. Wonder why a California girl went to Ole Miss for that role? I also doubt that a girl involved in recruiting 5 stars would falsely accuse a future star rebel. Hard to believe Wiley is her boyfriend either.

vCash
    On a side note I always wondered why Touhy didn't get the AD job. From all accounts he wanted it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    I can't understand how some people don't see it for what it is, a farce.
    I wish more people knew that it's practically a work of fiction. The worst part was listening to OM fans at the time gush about how the Tuohys gave him every opportunity to look at other schools, but he chose OM anyway. As if he was going to be allowed to sign with anyone but OM in reality.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeakyD View Post
    Haven't seen much about the Charles Wiley incident lately. I think they will handle it better than the stepdaddy ordeal. The girl(Legend) is from California. Her Facebook photos indicate she had on-field access as early as 2013. Looks like she is student recruiter. Wonder why a California girl went to Ole Miss for that role? I also doubt that a girl involved in recruiting 5 stars would falsely accuse a future star rebel. Hard to believe Wiley is her boyfriend either.
    If that's true, it sounds like ole miss is putting young women in compromising and dangerous situations.

vCash
    Good read. But there was nothing shocking about Michael Oher choosing UNM at the time. Given the Touhys were his meal ticket and his adoptive parents the only shock would have been if he had chose somewhere other than the plantation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Good read. But there was nothing shocking about Michael Oher choosing UNM at the time. Given the Touhys were his meal ticket and his adoptive parents the only shock would have been if he had chose somewhere other than the plantation.
    Agreed. He was going to Ole Miss from the first day he walked in the Touhy's front door.

"The Blind Side" is what it is - Hollywood. We know the Touhys' real motive. Oher was already an all-city OL before he ever went to Briarcrest. I guess that coaching by LeeAnn put him over the top. There may be one nugget of truth from the movie, though: we saw how Hugh Freeze's character was kinda pushed around and undermined by Lee Ann Touhy....much like the boosters are doing him today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    Agreed. He was going to Ole Miss from the first day he walked in the Touhy's front door.

"The Blind Side" is what it is - Hollywood. We know the Touhys' real motive. Oher was already an all-city OL before he ever went to Briarcrest. I guess that coaching by LeeAnn put him over the top. There may be one nugget of truth from the movie, though: we saw how Hugh Freeze's character was kinda pushed around and undermined by Lee Ann Touhy....much like the boosters are doing him today.
    Yea, probably just a coincidence that they never adopted any homeless non 5-star HS athletes.

vCash
    Also, in regards to Archie leaving the BCS Selection Committee for medical reasons, I would have to say that was in fact the reason. Heard him speak not too long ago and he wasn't in good shape. He is a hell of a speaker, but wasn't able to stand through the entire event. He did take quite a few blows during his NFL days and with his age, it isn't surprising that he'd have some issues with back, neck, and knees.

I don't know how connected he is with The Network, but I'd personally remove this portion of the narrative as I don't think the NCAA's investigation had anything to do with him stepping down from that committee.

Banned
    vCash
    I forgot these******* when I said he shockingly chose OM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Also, in regards to Archie leaving the BCS Selection Committee for medical reasons, I would have to say that was in fact the reason. Heard him speak not too long ago and he wasn't in good shape. He is a hell of a speaker, but wasn't able to stand through the entire event. He did take quite a few blows during his NFL days and with his age, it isn't surprising that he'd have some issues with back, neck, and knees.

I don't know how connected he is with The Network, but I'd personally remove this portion of the narrative as I don't think the NCAA's investigation had anything to do with him stepping down from that committee.
    He is connected with the Network in that he hand picked Freeze for this job when you could argue there were many more qualified candidates out there at the time. As far as him stepping down from BCS committee there were some questions at the time, but yes, he has had health issues. My point was merely connecting the players from way back through now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BossDawg View Post
    I've never seen the Blindside either, simply because the entire story was nothing but a chance for the Tuohys to parade themselves and UM around. I can't understand how some people don't see it for what it is, a farce.

ETA: Oh, and as far as Freeze being brought in to lead their network, you never would get me to believe otherwise. He knows exactly what has been going on from the beginning.
    Great response! My sentiments exactly!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Ironic that you posted the original post. My friend and I have had the exact same conversation since Freeze was hired. It's so easy to follow the steps and this post needs to get in the right hands. I posted the other day asking "what if the NCAA proved OM hired Freeze to do exactly what you stated. An good investigator could follow this syllabus of recruiting at OM. Cutcliff and Boone had to be removed and the "network" was so adamant to gain control again, they got them out of the way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post

Add in the author of The Blind Side was a HS classmate of Sean Tuohy's at Newman.

Banned
    vCash
    I've never watched The Blindside either but I did read a very disturbing story on Sandra Bullock having sex with Jesse James in nazi clothes with poop involved. Don't read it.