Thread: I love how a negative OM thread gets thousands of views...

vCash

I love how a negative OM thread gets thousands of views...

... but a positive one about MSU being "best value for your money" gets a few hundred. Just how many Ole Miss pukes lurk on this board?? Click an ad losers!

vCash
    In our defense it was the second thread on it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    In our defense it was the second thread on it...
    Don't get me wrong, I figure most MSU fans will click on the positive and negative ones, but the OM trolls will only click on negative ones about them... which goes to show, which was my point, how many there are on here!
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 07-28-2016 at 06:13 PM.

vCash
    There are a ton of lurkers. Don't kid yourself about none of them posting here either. There are plenty.

vCash
    I just started paying more attention to the view count. Haha. How miserable are they?

vCash
    Well it's not like they can get reliable information from their own boards
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    The Gwove serves as super duper cover while they read what the real facts are in the NCAA investigation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notsofarawaydawg View Post
    The Gwove serves as super duper cover while they read what the real facts are in the NCAA investigation.

well played ... I tried to give you rep points but I have to spread some around first
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    I just started paying more attention to the view count. Haha. How miserable are they?
    Considering they have a whole forum on NAFOOM just to discuss this board and SPS, I'd say pretty 17'n miserable.

#LivingRentFree

vCash
    Probably will be a thread up soon regarding Jeremy Liggins getting kicked off the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    ... but a positive one about MSU being "best value for your money" gets a few hundred. Just how many Ole Miss pukes lurk on this board?? Click an ad losers!
    I'm a lurker and occasional poster. I visit this site a lot. But, strictly to find out any bad news for the Webals. There are a bunch of fan bases that want the asswipes to get hammered. I want no less than what USCw got.

You have a great board for MSU fans. Thumbs up! But, I still want you to lose if it helps the Hogs. That's why I don't look at your positive threads.

Also, I'm going to start clicking an ad each time I visit. WPS!!!

Edit: I just clicked on the Gear Up link, and it is pretty neat. You can look at gear for any team.
    Last edited by Central Pork; 07-29-2016 at 05:35 PM.

vCash
    YP has admitted he lies to his own fan base. Why believe anything he says? Oh, and I just bought a new Nissan, so I clicked on that ad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Well it's not like they can get reliable information from their own boards
    Or AD or Coach's or ........**** anybody!!!!!!!