Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy or Sell

vCash

Buy or Sell

Freeze had a great media day session. Buy or Sell.

vCash
    Buy. He's a professional talker, prepared, and has gift for making controversies dicipate. Mullen is a significantly better coach and more genuine person, but is signifantly behind Freeze in all 3 categories.

vCash
    I'm going to sell. The SEC Network talking heads really beat the guy up - it seems to me that there aren't many folks buying his BS anymore.

vCash

vCash
    Buy

vCash
    I'm gonna sell. He had an okay day. He was a well prepared politician. He stuck to his talking points in all his interviews. While he didn't say anything dumb, he also didn't do anything to help his case. It was just neutral -- which to me is a bad sign for OM. If things we're actually wrapping up with the NCAA, Hugh would've said so. Instead, it seems this is going to continue to drag on and on.

vCash
    Buy. This shit is in his wheelhouse

vCash
    False Prophet! Never believe anything he says...........

Banned
    vCash
    Sell. The story keeps changing throughout this whole process. Months ago it was this is all coming to an end now all of a sudden there is no timestable. Why would there be a timestable at all when they have already responded to the NOA? Bjork made it clear that the NCAA was off the campus and now they are acting like there is still an investigation going on. I think the administration at OM is telling him to play dumb because they are literally caught up in the middle of all this and there is still an on-going investigation. Like I said in another thread it won't be long until they start mentioning the second NOA then the spin wheels will really come off.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Big time buy. He's as slick as they come. It comes natural to him. Not natural to Mullen, as was evidenced by his day.

vCash
    Watch this...sell all day

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17076643

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    It doesn't really matter how he did...half the reporters there are either hungover or tired from partying in Bham and don't really give a shit at this point of the event. They aren't going to ruffle any feathers so they make sure they can attend next years' event. OM lucked out by getting it on the last day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    I think Finebaum has turned on him. He has enough connections to find out what's going on. My guess is that he has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully75 View Post
    False Prophet! Never believe anything he says...........
    real discrete. Hope your 1 post was worth the effort of creating a profile.

vCash
    Sell. Many of the hosts on Sirius' College Sports station noted how Freeze's tune has changed. He's gone from daring people to send evidence to accepting the penalties handed down to them.

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    anybody know why Gregg Ellis was sitting at one of the tables while Freeze was taking questions?

vCash
    I didn't get to see the whole thing but I'm stilling buying. OM has assembled a dream team of liars. Bjork and Freeze could convince half the population of the planet that the earth was flat. They've convinced the entire OM fanbase that the penalties aren't going to be that bad.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE View Post
    anybody know why Gregg Ellis was sitting at one of the tables while Freeze was taking questions?
    Gregg has been up there all week for SECMD

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    It doesn't really matter how he did...half the reporters there are either hungover or tired from partying in Bham and don't really give a shit at this point of the event. They aren't going to ruffle any feathers so they make sure they can attend next years' event. OM lucked out by getting it on the last day.
    I agree. Reporters really didn't care (other than the ones dressed in Ole Miss gear). If something new had come up they may have jumped on it but they were just ready to get out of there. Miles talking for about five hours probably didn't help either. Freeze didn't answer the second part of Paulling's question about Barney and John and no one cared. Wolken really doesn't like Freeze and his question wasn't very hard hitting. He looked hungover. I don't think all the national guys are finished with this story. They will just address it later.