Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    It's ****ing July.
    We heard that all last year as well. At some point you have to wake up. I'm happy to see that our people are taking a stand there now.

vCash
    Man, I swear. Freeze has pushed this rivalry too far with trying to grab players from Starkville. AJ Brown will be his downfall IMO and the underhandedness they did by placing funnel coaches in Starkville. Shame on us for being too lazy to notice until it's too late but really shame on Freeze for master minding this to begin with. Just shows you what kind of "character" he really has.

vCash
    Those ****ers in Oxford are playing this SHS shit to perfection. The Clarion-Ledger will have an article tomorrow about how Mississippi State is keeping kids from going to college camps and improving themselves. We better get our heads out of our asses quick and do something about it.
    The reality is that the Rebels are manipulating these kids but they don't deal in reality and people are buying that bullshit that they are putting out there.

vCash
    It's ****ing July.
    And you're being delusional if you think he's coming...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Those ****ers in Oxford are playing this SHS shit to perfection. The Clarion-Ledger will have an article tomorrow about how Mississippi State is keeping kids from going to college camps and improving themselves. We better get our heads out of our asses quick and do something about it.
    The reality is that the Rebels are manipulating these kids but they don't deal in reality and people are buying that bullshit that they are putting out there.
    i give up....
    Last edited by MarketingBully; 07-22-2016 at 10:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Couldn't agree more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    He's pretty upset about not being able to go to Ole Miss today from the looks of his twitter feed. It's amazing that we are going to lose 2 of the best prospects in the state 2 years in a row to them with the kids being from Starkville. Almost unbelievable.
    I guess Carlisle had other plans for today and couldn't give him a ride.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    If Miss State can fire these coaches, then why are they still working there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Yancy just posted the text from Willie.

"Won't be able to make it. Mississippi state doesn't want me to come up there so they threatened my coach saying they will fire him if I come so that's done."
    If the coach has to be threatened to be fired because of something like this, then he should have already been fired. There are issues in Vegas.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    For the record, the entire SHS coaching staff has been in Jackson at the coaching convention all week. This is probably a bunch of bull shit.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    For the record, the entire SHS coaching staff has been in Jackson at the coaching convention all week. This is probably a bunch of bull shit.
    And? How would this not make this true? Do they lose all connection to the world when in Jackson?

vCash
    Nancy just trolled y'all big time with that tweet. Mullen may want Gay but he nor any of the MSU staff plays that game.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    And? How would this not make this true? Do they lose all connection to the world when in Jackson?
    Just seems like a conversation you would have in person

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Yancy just posted the text from Willie.

"Won't be able to make it. Mississippi state doesn't want me to come up there so they threatened my coach saying they will fire him if I come so that's done."
    Where did he post this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Where did he post this?
    It's deleted now I think, but it was on Twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonDawg View Post
    It's deleted now I think, but it was on Twitter.
    Wow....surely he didn't post something like that without WG's permission.

vCash
    Yancy deleted it because he knows he screwed up posting a direct message from a recruit. Stupid as F#%#

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    It's scary that he is allowed to be considered media and talk to these kids. He is the type of person that shouldn't be able to get within 500 yards of a school.

Banned
    vCash
    He's already stated he won't go to Ole Miss if they get hit hard with sanctions. He is just being fed a load of shit. Once everything is revealed and the investigation is over, they will have lied to every recruit in the last two years and a lot of their two great classes will evaporate and transfer.
    The problem is this particular case is that, even if he stands by his word, there is a good chance that sanctions won't roll down the pipe until after signing day. By the time "everything is revealed", he'll already be locked in.

At this point, that's not what we need to be counting on to get him in our camp anyways. If he does choose MSU only because of not being able to go to Ole Miss due to the sanctions, there is a good chance his heart won't be in it and that type of thing tends to play out negatively for both the recruit and the school. I say let our coaches do what they can to sell him and let others do what they can behind the scenes at SHS to make sure we get a fair shake in the process. If both of those things happen and he still goes to Ole Miss, then **** him. Means he doesn't want to be here anyway.

vCash
    It will be pretty easy to read. If he shows up to our camp, he is playing Ole Miss hard and we have a great shot. If he doesn't go to our camp, then he is all Ole Miss. Either way, it will be revealed soon.