Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

vCash

Fischer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Woods, Farmer, Grisham, Friend gone to South Panola ALL OM Fans.....

Carlisle -- removed from coaching..... and teaches at the Millsap's Vo-tech....

Fischer -- is still at SHS... and is on OM Fan....

Gillespie and one other are there -- neither are OM fans.....

That is what is left of the 2016-2017 football coaches....

Thats funny that you think Coach Fischer is an Ole Miss Fan. I know him and have known him for years and I can tell you that he is an amazing teacher and role model for all students. He is a fan of those students continuing their education with whatever offers they can get. If State does not offer and a kid can go to OM, he supports the kid. A student wants to go out of state vs maybe staying home- he supports the kid. A student wants to come to State over OM. He supports the kid.

This is one that you can douse the conspiracy smoke on. Can't speak for the others but Coach Fischer is not an enemy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonbulldog View Post
    Thats funny that you think Coach Fischer is an Ole Miss Fan. I know him and have known him for years and I can tell you that he is an amazing teacher and role model for all students. He is a fan of those students continuing their education with whatever offers they can get. If State does not offer and a kid can go to OM, he supports the kid. A student wants to go out of state vs maybe staying home- he supports the kid. A student wants to come to State over OM. He supports the kid.

This is one that you can douse the conspiracy smoke on. Can't speak for the others but Coach Fischer is not an enemy.
    But what about the claim he wears Ole Miss stuff in the HS and around S'ville?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Sounds like everybody knows everything about shs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Sounds like everybody knows everything about shs...
    Agree

It's actually a huge indictment on our fans. Not only did we allow OM to infiltrate Starkville, apparently everyone knew about it & refused to stop it.

We can talk about OM cheating all day long, but much of this is on us. Sure they cheated, but we allowed it to go on in plain sight.

It's really easy for MSU to blame everything on OM cheating, but maybe we need to look in the mirror as well. Sure, they are convenience excuse, but maybe all our problems aren't their fault. Maybe some are our fault.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    But what about the claim he wears Ole Miss stuff in the HS and around S'ville?
    It's bullshit.

Now others...well yeah. But not chuck friend.....those two were way way off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Agree

It's actually a huge indictment on our fans. Not only did we allow OM to infiltrate Starkville, apparently everyone knew about it & refused to stop it.

We can talk about OM cheating all day long, but much of this is on us. Sure they cheated, but we allowed it to go on in plain sight.

It's really easy for MSU to blame everything on OM cheating, but maybe we need to look in the mirror as well. Sure, they are convenience excuse, but maybe all our problems aren't their fault. Maybe some are our fault.
    I think this is where being too nice for our own good hurts us sometimes. Occasionally we play nice and then the wolves are stealing the hens under our noses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think this is where being too nice for our own good hurts us sometimes. Occasionally we play nice and then the wolves are stealing the hens under our noses.
    Well, as far as I know, none of this type thing was an issue under Jamie Mitchell but it was under Ricky Woods. Just sayin'.
    '

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well, as far as I know, none of this type thing was an issue under Jamie Mitchell but it was under Ricky Woods. Just sayin'.
    '
    I don't recall Starkville having 4 star players all over the field when Jaime Mitchell was there either.

It only became a problem because they had good players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't recall Starkville having 4 star players all over the field when Jaime Mitchell was there either.

It only became a problem because they had good players
    While Jamie was a state guy, through and through, this is it! If Jamie were coaching at shs when aj brown came throughly as a senior, he'd still be playing at ole miss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Regardless of whether or not we think he was "a good ole country boy" or what most think, personally I think the jackets got a huge upgrade in coaching and him not being at Starkville is not a bad thing
    Starkville got a better coach than the guy who has won more state championships than anyone in the state? Wow. Ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Ricky Woods didnt orchestrate any kids going to OM. Problem Starkville people had- he didnt push them to State either

The kids were taken on visits by Asst coaches/fan boys
    This this this. Fact. And some assistants loyalties are being incorrectly stated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.
    I think this is probably the best point.... some kids do differ things. And some are drawn by different things........ just how it is. And fact is, no matter how pro a coach is to one school or another , unless they are slime and won't let a school in the door, quite frankly the head coach isn't pulling the trigger or making any decision or even close.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Starkville got a better coach than the guy who has won more state championships than anyone in the state? Wow. Ok.
    Dude we get it. You want to build a statue and pray at it every day for him. But your opinion of him doesn't mean we all have to have that opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Dude we get it. You want to build a statue and pray at it every day for him. But your opinion of him doesn't mean we all have to have that opinion.
    That's right, my defense of him means that. Sure. Gotcha. My defens of Ricky and others is nothing more than clearing up the facts of utter bullshit being spewed......but to say the guy we have now is better is well either being quite the prognosticator or well just being stupid considering Ricky has 10 championships.
    But I do love people who chime in that know next to nothing on the matter and act like they know it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    That's right, my defense of him means that. Sure. Gotcha. My defens of Ricky and others is nothing more than clearing up the facts of utter bullshit being spewed......but to say the guy we have now is better is well either being quite the prognosticator or well just being stupid considering Ricky has 10 championships.
    But I do love people who chime in that know next to nothing on the matter and act like they know it all.
    Good rant...... Ricky