Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This is beyond unreal. Fischer is not an ole miss fan. Period. But just continue. And no recruiters go to the counselor too, when they need transcripts, but they don't go through the front door at shs for any of it. Unless they are a rookie and have No clue
    Sure is funny, Coach "O", Bama Recruiter and Alcorn State recruiter were all in the front office.... Pictures were posted.... Just know what was seen.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    So what, their are plenty of people living in Starkville who know most of the parties who have a totally different opinion. Your certainly welcome to your own opinion. This isn't rocket science, a HC allows what he wants to allow in his program unless he is a total incompetent.
    Yes. There are plenty of people that live in Starkville, but are there plenty they know every party involved and have worked there? Really? Yours is speculation. Mine is based on knowing the said parties involved. Plenty of guilt to be tossed around at shs but lot of wrong names being used.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Mimi's Babies;775008]Sure is funny, Coach "O", Bama Recruiter and Alcorn State recruiter were all in the front office.... Pictures were posted.... Just know what was seen.....[/QUOTE

Whatever. I give up. Nobody said they never went in the damn building. But they go straight to the football office. Pictures whatever. You are spouting all kinds of stuff on the subject. A lot is just wrong. And most to be honest. But lead the sheep gene.

vCash
    And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer
    Good grief, who would ever claim that Woods or any other HC had control of where every player of his signs for college.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Good grief, who would ever claim that Woods or any other HC had control of where every player of his signs for college.
    Point is, for the last time, Ricky doesn't push them anywhere! It's not who he is. He's a laid back good ole county boy that loves to coach football. Chuck friend the same way. But I'm sure you knew that***

vCash
    Point is, for the last time, Ricky doesn't push them anywhere! It's not who he is. He's a laid back good ole county boy that loves to coach football. Chuck friend the same way. But I'm sure you knew that***
    Maybe you are mixing my posts up with some others but all I've said was that Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS with the UNM dealings or he wouldn't have allowed it. That's not speculation, its just common sense. I never said he personally pushed anyone anywhere.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 07-15-2017 at 10:17 PM.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    This is comical. 2 of Ricky's best 5 players ever came to state. Pegues and Conner Stephens. Some coaches get involved and are crooked. Ricky isn't one of them.
    I grew up with Conner. Dude was one of strongest guys I have EVER met. And really good guy.

Banned
    vCash
    sounds like the network wasn't only heppin' players.

vCash
    There were a lot of issues at SHS.. and most got ****ing dealt with.. it was really shitty what was going on there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    Is Coach Randy Carlisle at Oak Hill before Starkville High? Also, what would Willie Gillespie's tie in to OM be? He's from Starkville and went to UT Chattanooga
    Money talks says Gillespie. Randy Carlisle was FIRED from his job at Starkville. Him and his daddy Danny need to be named in an NOA for their part in the TCUN scandal. #CHEATERS

Also, Stricklin resigned from the school board at the end of June. A replacement is to be name this month.
    Last edited by notsofarawaydawg; 07-16-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    MimiDust getting things stirred up

vCash
    And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer
    Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.
    Exactly. Overall patterns are more significant than a few one offs.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Regardless of whether or not we think he was "a good ole country boy" or what most think, personally I think the jackets got a huge upgrade in coaching and him not being at Starkville is not a bad thing

vCash
    Who is the coach now at SHS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    Who is the coach now at SHS?
    Chris Jones.....

http://www.wtok.com/content/sports/C...411107115.html

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    sounds like a good guy, coach. does anybody know what his college back ground is or any other tidbits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    sounds like a good guy, coach. does anybody know what his college back ground is or any other tidbits?
    He is from Noxubee County. he Led Kemper County to a State Championship. I believe he played at Jackson State..

vCash
    Oh well...if he's a good ole country boy then definitely nothing was going on...**

You know, just turning a blind eye to something and not stopping it actually makes you complicit in that thing.

vCash
    Ricky Woods didnt orchestrate any kids going to OM. Problem Starkville people had- he didnt push them to State either

The kids were taken on visits by Asst coaches/fan boys