Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Just.....dang.....dang. Ricky came to Ackerman when I was in junior high. I have wanted to believe he wasn't helping with all this crap-fest. Just, DANG IT
    Just ugh.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Just.....dang.....dang. Ricky came to Ackerman when I was in junior high. I have wanted to believe he wasn't helping with all this crap-fest. Just, DANG IT
    Even worse I'm pretty sure Woods has a degree from MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Sorry...... You should have had to watched what was going on inside SHS every day for months.... gag...
    Anyone who didn't believe Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS in relation to UNM just had their head up their a$$. That kind of garbage doesn't take place or at least doesn't KEEP taking place without the HC being in support of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Anyone who didn't believe Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS in relation to UNM just had their head up their a$$. That kind of garbage doesn't take place or at least doesn't KEEP taking place without the HC being in support of it.
    But it was ok when he "let" pegues come to state? Just stop. Way too many people commenting in this thread that have no ****ing clue. None.

vCash
    Woods did approve it.... I know for a fact.....

Todd4State -- Ricky children graduated from OM....

vCash
    Woods did approve it.... I know for a fact.....

Todd4State -- Ricky children graduated from OM....
    Maybe you know for a "fact". However you have lots of wrong facts already stated in this thread. I won't go through them again. Read the previous page.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Maybe you know for a "fact". However you have lots of wrong facts already stated in this thread. I won't go through them again. Read the previous page.
    I am not going to argue with you.... I know what I saw...... To have an administrator tell you that they were all told to let the OM recruiter into the school by the HC at that time Woods.... and the recruiter did not come through the front door....

vCash
    I am not going to argue with you.... I know what I saw...... To have an administrator tell you that they were all told to let the OM recruiter into the school by the HC at that time Woods.... and the recruiter did not come through the front door....
    Through what front door? No college recruiters come through the front door at shs unless they don't know what they are doing! They go straight to the football office. Been that way for 25 years. Just don't spout stuff to be fact, such as friend and Fischer are ole miss fans and that's just wrong. While I enjoy your posts, you have people that believe every word you say and that part was just bs. Totally!!

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Ricky was hardly there during school hours. He showed up for practice. Friend is & has been a Bama fan for 30yrs.

vCash
    But it was ok when he "let" pegues come to state? Just stop. Way too many people commenting in this thread that have no ****ing clue. None.
    Who says you have a ****ing clue besides you? LOTS of people in this thread claim to be in the know, join the crowd. I don't have to know every detail of this particular situation to be 100% convinced Woods was fine with what was going on. The only other plausible explanation would be that he was a moronic dufus that didn't have a clue what was happening inside his own school which I certainly don't believe to be the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Ricky was hardly there during school hours. He showed up for practice. Friend is & has been a Bama fan for 30yrs.
    This. Except he was just a Nama fan when his son played there. Otherwise he just doesn't care.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MzTerry View Post
    Coach Carlisle is also heavily involved.
    No he isnt

vCash
    This. Except he was just a Nama fan when his son played there. Otherwise he just doesn't care.
    He changed Neshoba Central's jerseys in the mid 80's to look like Bama's because he liked Bama.

vCash
    Who says you have a ****ing clue besides you? LOTS of people in this thread claim to be in the know, join the crowd. I don't have to know every detail of this particular situation to be 100% convinced Woods was fine with what was going on. The only other plausible explanation would be that he was a moronic dufus that didn't have a clue what was happening inside his own school which I certainly don't believe to be the case.
    Maybe just maybe because I live here and have way more knowledge on the subject than you. Lots more. I know every party mentioned. Everyone. Not some. All of them. But, we can carry on with all the bullshit spewed, or we can continue to add to internet rumor or opinion, like yours.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    He changed Neshoba Central's jerseys in the mid 80's to look like Bama's because he liked Bama.
    Liking a jersey and liking a school are totally exclusive. Chuck doesn't give two shots who plays where or anything. I worked for him for years. But whatever.

vCash
    And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer

vCash
    Through what front door? No college recruiters come through the front door at shs unless they don't know what they are doing! They go straight to the football office. Been that way for 25 years. Just don't spout stuff to be fact, such as friend and Fischer are ole miss fans and that's just wrong. While I enjoy your posts, you have people that believe every word you say and that part was just bs. Totally!!
    Fischer wearing OM clothing in the class room, in town...... why would anyone wear this clothing????? So the Recruiters don't go anywhere but the football office??? Interesting for sure.... he sure did not stop there....

vCash
    Maybe just maybe because I live here and have way more knowledge on the subject than you. Lots more. I know every party mentioned. Everyone. Not some. All of them. But, we can carry on with all the bullshit spewed, or we can continue to add to internet rumor or opinion, like yours.
    So what, their are plenty of people living in Starkville who know most of the parties who have a totally different opinion. You're certainly welcome to your own opinion. This isn't rocket science, a HC allows what he wants to allow in his program unless he is a total incompetent.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 07-16-2017 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    Fischer wearing OM clothing in the class room, in town...... why would anyone wear this clothing????? So the Recruiters don't go anywhere but the football office??? Interesting for sure.... he sure did not stop there....
    This is beyond unreal. Fischer is not an ole miss fan. Period. But just continue. And no recruiters go to the counselor too, when they need transcripts, but they don't go through the front door at shs for any of it. Unless they are a rookie and have No clue

vCash
    Liking a jersey and liking a school are totally exclusive. Chuck doesn't give two shots who plays where or anything. I worked for him for years. But whatever.
    Wasn't trying to get into a pissing match on what I know vs what you know it ain't that serious