Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Regardless of whether or not we think he was "a good ole country boy" or what most think, personally I think the jackets got a huge upgrade in coaching and him not being at Starkville is not a bad thing

vCash
    Who is the coach now at SHS?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    Who is the coach now at SHS?
    Chris Jones.....

http://www.wtok.com/content/sports/C...411107115.html

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    sounds like a good guy, coach. does anybody know what his college back ground is or any other tidbits?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    sounds like a good guy, coach. does anybody know what his college back ground is or any other tidbits?
    He is from Noxubee County. he Led Kemper County to a State Championship. I believe he played at Jackson State..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Regardless of whether or not we think he was "a good ole country boy" or what most think, personally I think the jackets got a huge upgrade in coaching and him not being at Starkville is not a bad thing
    Starkville got a better coach than the guy who has won more state championships than anyone in the state? Wow. Ok.

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Starkville got a better coach than the guy who has won more state championships than anyone in the state? Wow. Ok.
    Dude we get it. You want to build a statue and pray at it every day for him. But your opinion of him doesn't mean we all have to have that opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitedawgRecruiting View Post
    Dude we get it. You want to build a statue and pray at it every day for him. But your opinion of him doesn't mean we all have to have that opinion.
    That's right, my defense of him means that. Sure. Gotcha. My defens of Ricky and others is nothing more than clearing up the facts of utter bullshit being spewed......but to say the guy we have now is better is well either being quite the prognosticator or well just being stupid considering Ricky has 10 championships.
    But I do love people who chime in that know next to nothing on the matter and act like they know it all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    That's right, my defense of him means that. Sure. Gotcha. My defens of Ricky and others is nothing more than clearing up the facts of utter bullshit being spewed......but to say the guy we have now is better is well either being quite the prognosticator or well just being stupid considering Ricky has 10 championships.
    But I do love people who chime in that know next to nothing on the matter and act like they know it all.
    Good rant...... Ricky