Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mullen time slot at SEC media days?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

Mullen time slot at SEC media days?

What time is Mullen scheduled to speak and is there anywhere to watch/listen to it live? TIA!

vCash
    He is speaking right now, I'm on watchespn.com

vCash
    I just started watching. Has he been grilled about Simmons so far?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    I just started watching. Has he been grilled about Simmons so far?

Only 1 so far. Boner asked him about the "respect women" sign we apparently have in our locker room.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Banner such a *****. Like he's being told what to ask then wants to hurry and sit down.

vCash
    ****ing Boner again. Asked about Simmons getting #36

vCash
    So Bonner two questions both about Simmons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    So Bonner two questions both about Simmons.

Yes. And some dude from SDS asked if Dan thought Simmon's punishment was enough.

vCash
    Mullen seems much more invigorated then he was all of last year at the podium today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Yes. And some dude from SDS asked if Dan thought Simmon's punishment was enough.
    Only three questions asked about Simmons so far and Bonner has two of them. Seems like most of the media could care less lol.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Can't believe killaburger asked a legit question. It's a trap!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Can't believe killaburger asked a legit question. It's a trap!
    It was absolutely a shot at Mullen. "You've have 3 different DCs the last 3 years"

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Banner such a *****. Like he's being told what to ask then wants to hurry and sit down.
    F that guy

vCash
    It was absolutely a shot at Mullen. "You've have 3 different DCs the last 3 years"
    It's legitimate though and I think it's a problem, especially if Sirmon happened to leave after this year--which I don't believe happens.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    It's a legit question

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Wonder if in 3 yrs when Simmons is at media day representing us will the media even mention his "unbelievable rehab" from his such violent past"

Head Elitedawg Croot Reporter
    vCash
    Dan handled it as well as he could. So let's all move on. Screw what anyone else thinks now
    Last edited by ElitedawgRecruiting; 07-12-2016 at 11:18 AM.

vCash
    I only saw the last few minutes of Dan, but did catch his response to Wolkens question about responsibility for players making mistakes. Thought Dan did a great job answering his question overall and about Simmons. Glad to hear family and kids, not love and sweetness!!

If Dan would've broke off into the love and sweetness I was ready to poke my eye out with a hot poker...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Wonder if in 3 yrs when Simmons is at media day representing us will the media even mention his "unbelievable rehab" from his such violent past"
    The media barely cared today. If he stays clean for three years, I doubt anything is said about it ever again unless Bonner says something. Heck with as ADD as our society is now if he doesn't do anything this year, no one will mention it again.

vCash
    At the beginning of Wolken's question he said something like "When you're recruiting players with a violent past..." Pretty sure Simmons had a clean record during his recruitment. 2 things media members seem to not understand: a. Simmons was still in high school and not a part of MSU when the incident occured. b. Simmons was not being recruited in April -- 2 months after signing day.