Thread: Saw on ESPN Battlefrog college competition

vCash

Saw on ESPN Battlefrog college competition

Anyone know why UM has a team but State doesn't? UM actually made it to the final four on ESPN.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Because...we don't have one? I dunno.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    What is Battlefrog?

vCash
    It is one of the obstacle course race similar to Spartan Race. It was on ESPN today.

vCash
    I'm sure we could find a couple of Pike's and a couple of athletic girls on campus to have a respectable team.

vCash
    LOL, Todd. I have no idea what it is but it's sounds pretty gay. The fact OM is apparently good at it confirmed it for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    LOL, Todd. I have no idea what it is but it's sounds pretty gay. The fact OM is apparently good at it confirmed it for me.
    It is basically a navy seal obstacle course and West Point has won it the last 2 years which makes sense. The only way I can see that UM is in the thing is not many colleges have teams. But still they just got a couple of hours free marketing on ESPN (not ESPNU). The cadets got a $10,000 for their general fund.

The final four were Army, VTech, Colorado, and UM.

vCash
    they finished in 2nd to west point last year. If you think it is gay, you are probably fat or just lazy. Check out an OCR sometime and see how eazy it is.
    Todd.. can't just grab a couple frat boys either...but it shouldn't be hard to field a team by looking for any "Elite" or "competitive" students that have done an OCR event.
    We might not have made the cut, I don't think they take all the teams.. it's only the top 16 for the show

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It is basically a navy seal obstacle course and West Point has won it the last 2 years which makes sense. The only way I can see that UM is in the thing is not many colleges have teams. But still they just got a couple of hours free marketing on ESPN (not ESPNU). The cadets got a $10,000 for their general fund.

The final four were Army, VTech, Colorado, and UM.
    Waiting for the NCAA investigation regarding Battlefrog recruitment at TSUN.